HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

Wonder what’s up with that 86k sale

I sold 2 of my 392’s with SOT non XR to @Clutch about 200 miles. Guy is nailing the MMR.

3 Likes

Could be a hardtop, the others might have SOT or XR.

1 Like

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Did you sell at MMR or below?

He was at 88k. I was happy with it everyone has to eat it doesn’t have to be a buffet.

2 Likes

That 700 mile Rubi was mine. Sold it to a local dealer and they took it to the block. I was pretty surprised they chose not too retail it but it seems to have worked out well for them.

What was the MSRP? I am shopping my Rubi

64,500. It had leather, cold weather and black hard top.

2 Likes

31 posts were merged into an existing topic: Random Jeep chatter

FYI:

Mid-Atlantic Incentives updated today to include a waiver of the acquisition fee for 36 months.

The Residual Value lease guide doc appears to be revised as well but not sure what may have changed there. Appears the RVs are the same.

3 Likes

Thanks, my HV Rubi is arriving this week. The waiver will save me at least $595 so that’ll lessen the pain a bit. I’m going to take delivery this month, I don’t think the RV and MF are going to improve next month.

2 Likes

That’s the exact build I was in the process of signing for when this change occurred. And it was $895, not $595 :wink:

Hoping someone can provide a little insight here. Ordered a Ruby in February and it arrived at dealer 5/11. My one pay lease went from 13500 to 16000 now it’s still a good deal on a 66k MSRP but between the 2500 increase and about a 3k decrease on wrangler I’m selling I’m stuck between a rock and a hard place. When I look at the lease I’m considering all cost 16000 one pay 500 broker and 1400 shipping puts me at 500 monthly which puts me under 1 percent MSRP for monthly on a lease kinda what we all shoot for.
My biggest question would be how beneficial do you find the electric only and the hybrid driving on the 4xe do you think it can cut your yearly fuel cost by 40 percent.

Wow same deal here but my one pay only went up about 2500 guess it is what it is.

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Random Jeep chatter

Does anyone know if one pay on a 36 month lease qualifies for the acquisition fee waiver or is it only if you finance for 36 month lease?

Any lease for 36 months will qualify.

Thank you!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Jeep Accessories Thread