HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

how long does Gupton usually take to title the car? I am 20 days in and haven’t heard from anyone. The temporary tags would only be valid for another 10 days.

Black Rubi?
How is this color btw? Haven’t seen a lot of this color.

For the lock part. For most dealers, nothing is locked. For Gupton, they claim to lock the RV but haven’t met anyone who actually received the vehicle with prior locked RVs.

For the tracking go to cryptosticker and they can email you when the build sheet comes and the sticker is generated:
https://cryptostickers.net/

You can find other updates by contacting Jeep chat:
https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge

Gupton sent me everything to register the car myself by fedex (POA, MCO and proof of tax payment). Took it to the DMV and registered. Was much preferable than the six months it took the last dealer to register the car.

4 Likes

My April signing for a $66.5k Rubi is 461/month
My affiliate code was also not accepted because of some technical issues.

1 Like

How long did it take Gupton to mail you everything? They told me I should receive it soon but haven’t gotten anything in the mail yet.

Id expect an email from Renee tomorrow, i was sent packet 3 weeks after signing

1 Like

My wife has received nothing from CCAP to register in order to pay her first bill which was due this past Friday. Nothing in the mail. Nothing online. No account number. She’s called the dealership she got the Jeep from several times and was told CCAP is backlogged with paperwork. Obviously she doesn’t want to get dinged on her credit report with a late payment. Has this happened to anyone else? Any solution?

My first order it took a very long time. They were going to mail me another 30 temp tag but that never came. I got the paperwork around the 30 day mark. My second order came really quick, like within 7-10 days.

You can register CCAP account with SSN and DOB.

I was able to do mine 2 weeks after signing.

1 Like

I think it depends how fast the dealership sends over the paperwork to CCAP before it gets funded.

I’ve had an account funded in 6 days, some around 2+ weeks but I’d say around 2 weeks post signing is average (when you’d see the account showing on your CCAP account)

Is it possible to pull similar numbers for 2021’s?

My buddy is getting surprisingly low offers on his and I’m curious to know the difference between the 21 and 22 prices.

Edit: double post

Hey Anique is that April signing 0 DAS if so what was your RV and money factor.

Anyone have any experiance being in KZS status? My dealer told me it means in transit with no ETA.

I hope it shows up before June! I definitely don’t want to roll the dice with Junes numbers.

I’ve had KZD before. Just meant “Delayed” . Arrived within 2 weeks to dealer. FYI

Yeah I’ve heard of that one too, seems like there’s not a ton of information on the KZS status. Weird, I’m freaken hoping it shows up soon

I have a trx in kzs, been that way for about 6 days now. No idea what it means but I’ll update this post when something happens.

1 Like

Hi. Thought I would share my experience here. Ordered 12/15 via Leasecompanion. Arrived at LC’s dealer 4/25. Hydro Rubicon, Advanced, Safety, Cold Weather, Insulated black hardtop, gorilla glass. MSRP 63220 at order, 65630 at delivery. LC, their dealer and LC’s shipper were excellent start to finish.

One pay lease @ 12386.50 36/10. I live in a no tax state. Kept a week and put about 150 miles on it before selling.

Local Kia: 51k
Local Nissan: 52k
Driveway: 55k
Algo: 56
Carmax: 56
We buy any car: 56425
GMTV: 57000
Local Lexus: 58
Autonation: 58368
Local Jeep: Not interested.
Jeep a few hours away: 61k
Local Used Car Dealer: 61250.

I went with the Jeep dealer a few hours away for the ease of the buyout. They picked it up and left me a check. Super smooth process. Almost 6k profit once shipping and broker fee are included. I offered the Lexus dealer that I would take their lower number for an allocation on an NX450H+ but no dice. Debating order GC 4XE or waiting for the market to slow down. If I did it again with the intention of keeping I would get a Sahara. The Rubicon is not for me, at most I would drive on the beach and Sahara is fine for that. I hadn’t decided whether to keep or flip until it showed up and we didn’t enjoy driving it. Decided to take the money and think about what is next. Jeep has built an excellent vehicle and it was fun to drive around while I had it.

11 Likes

I believe KZS means that its in “Storage”