HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

I think the dealer give you upfront the 750 CCFR.
The rest depends on your income level. Punch in your info to this link: https://cleanvehiclerebate.org/en/savings-calculator

Ah CVRP. 4xe wrangler isn’t on the approved vehicle list for that. They say it has to have a minimum 30 mile range to qualify. Also as @mllcb42 said, you have to hold it for a minimum of 30 months.

https://cleanvehiclerebate.org/en/eligible-vehicles

1 Like

Ask them about ordering one at around 9-10% off MSRP? Might just work out if you can wait.

If they say, that discount is absurd or something along those lines, tell them you can go out of state and grab one.

“Work” the deal. You never know if your local dealer will play ball.

But to answer your original question, I would say no to an in stock unit at MSRP. Especially if you’re trying to flip .

I’m not sure if it is region specific but my GMTV offer from a month ago was only 500 less today, it was similar to offers from local jeep dealers. $57.5 on a $60.7 pre bump Rubicon in NYC.

1 Like

I actually ordered a Rubi from Clutch thru LA dealer with 9.5% off MSRP last week but the delivery date won’t be until next couple month.
The plan is to bring my “contract” that I got from LA dealer and ask local dealer to possibly match it with an attitude ready to walk out… :upside_down_face:

1 Like

CVRP on Wrangler 4Xe doesn’t apply, it is only $1,000 for the Grand Cherokee 4Xe so no luck there…

You NEED to “study” a bit more before you try and “walk out” with an attitude from any dealership… learn about all discounts, rebates that actually apply, you don’t plan to fail-but you fail to plan :crazy_face:

No one in CA touching that discount :laughing:

5 Likes

You do you, but they won’t come anywhere near matching it on an order, much less an inventory vehicle.

2 Likes

Good luck with that. LoL

4 Likes

Im in the midwest and Carvana offered 58,1XX on 59,285 msrp pre-hike 60,800 msrp on sticker. Couldnt ask for a better offer but I refuse to share a car again so im trying to work numbers on an in-stock 4xe at local dealer

4 Likes

As a data point, let us know what the dealer offers you on an in stock unit.

2 Likes

a 21 or 22?

2022 Rubicon

Order update:

My 2/11 order date has reached the rail yard in my city. Asking for them to send over numbers in advance to make sure they’re holding up their end.

With Mays numbers:
Msrp: $65,510

One pay lease - $16,608 or $462 effective

Standard lease - $532 month with just my initial $500 deposit down.

With the aqu fee waiver to soften the blow a tiny bit, this comes out to $4100 more than April numbers or exactly $120 month.

This sucks.

Such is life :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Theres actually 2 im looking at. The local dealer has a lower msrp and said they would accept affiliate rewards so I sent them an offer. He said theyll look into it. The 2nd is out of state and they agreed to accept AR and then sent me an offer of $920 a month. The next day he asked if I reviewed it and I replied it looks like youre trying to pocket the ev credit, max mf, and its through ally ($695 acq fee) and im only interested in ccap. He sent back a new one through ccap with less markup for $640. About 5% off

2 Likes

You read my mind lol (Placed an order 5/4).

Some positive Rubi sales yesterday.

5 Likes

What’s 392 look like, 2022