HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

Wow same deal here but my one pay only went up about 2500 guess it is what it is.

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Random Jeep chatter

Does anyone know if one pay on a 36 month lease qualifies for the acquisition fee waiver or is it only if you finance for 36 month lease?

Any lease for 36 months will qualify.

Thank you!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Jeep Accessories Thread

how long does Gupton usually take to title the car? I am 20 days in and haven’t heard from anyone. The temporary tags would only be valid for another 10 days.

Black Rubi?
How is this color btw? Haven’t seen a lot of this color.

For the lock part. For most dealers, nothing is locked. For Gupton, they claim to lock the RV but haven’t met anyone who actually received the vehicle with prior locked RVs.

For the tracking go to cryptosticker and they can email you when the build sheet comes and the sticker is generated:
https://cryptostickers.net/

You can find other updates by contacting Jeep chat:
https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge

Gupton sent me everything to register the car myself by fedex (POA, MCO and proof of tax payment). Took it to the DMV and registered. Was much preferable than the six months it took the last dealer to register the car.

4 Likes

My April signing for a $66.5k Rubi is 461/month
My affiliate code was also not accepted because of some technical issues.

1 Like

How long did it take Gupton to mail you everything? They told me I should receive it soon but haven’t gotten anything in the mail yet.

Id expect an email from Renee tomorrow, i was sent packet 3 weeks after signing

1 Like

My wife has received nothing from CCAP to register in order to pay her first bill which was due this past Friday. Nothing in the mail. Nothing online. No account number. She’s called the dealership she got the Jeep from several times and was told CCAP is backlogged with paperwork. Obviously she doesn’t want to get dinged on her credit report with a late payment. Has this happened to anyone else? Any solution?

My first order it took a very long time. They were going to mail me another 30 temp tag but that never came. I got the paperwork around the 30 day mark. My second order came really quick, like within 7-10 days.

You can register CCAP account with SSN and DOB.

I was able to do mine 2 weeks after signing.

1 Like

I think it depends how fast the dealership sends over the paperwork to CCAP before it gets funded.

I’ve had an account funded in 6 days, some around 2+ weeks but I’d say around 2 weeks post signing is average (when you’d see the account showing on your CCAP account)

Is it possible to pull similar numbers for 2021’s?

My buddy is getting surprisingly low offers on his and I’m curious to know the difference between the 21 and 22 prices.

Edit: double post

Hey Anique is that April signing 0 DAS if so what was your RV and money factor.