HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

Wow I’m so happy i ordered granite.

FYI. Sold leased Wrangler Sahara 4xe to AutoNation for $55,750.
Ordered June 2021
MSRP $54,940 at time of order
MSRP $56,410 at time of delivery
Sting Gray
Saddle interior
Cold Weather
Safety
All Weather Mopar Mats
Remote Proximity
Premium Black Sunrider Soft Top

4 Likes

Granite is awesome on the 4xe. Here’s a throwback to early summer when my brother and I had these 4xe’s.

8 Likes

i think you won the flip game lol

1 Like

Getting ready to order the 4xe this week. Love the HA. I wouldn’t mind the Sahara but HA is my preference. What’s everyone’s opinions on ordering one over the Sahara right now? Are they yielding decent offers or is the safer bet the Sahara? I was going to order the HA with just adding the winter package.

I sold a 2 year old rubicon JL Non 4xe lease with 15,500 miles and walked away with 7k in equity. Kind of want another Wrangler. Which one is the better one for the flip; Rubicon or Sahara? thanks

Just high taxes on the total lease payment but I prefer a lease over a purchase, especially in a big city. With a lease at least you won’t take it personal if you get sideswiped, dinged or damaged from others not knowing how to parallel park since it really isn’t you car.

1 Like

I think the HA is having additional delays in production.

If you want to see it any time soon, order a sahara. HAs tend to take a lot longer.

I ordered a sahara to hold me over until my HA arrives :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Seems like SOT or even a hardtop for that matter is not the best option for flipping based on this?

From my (limited) scope lol…HA’s have a bit better resale, but they tend to take longer to produce…as others on here will mention. Aesthetically, I find but the HA to be better, other than the fact that the saddle brown interior isn’t an option.

My preference would be:

1. rubicon
  2. HA (at a very close second)
    3.Sahara

That is completely disregarding the resale potential, lead times, overall cost, etc.

Dumb question, hopefully because it is early :joy:, but down payment in your up fronts reduces your buyout, correct?

Yep, it was definitely because it was early. No more LH in the wee hours. :man_facepalming:

Yikes dude. You know the answer.

@mllcb42 - Inspiration for when yours arrives.

I’m just going to start discussing things other than 4xes here. I’m convinced the conversation has exhausted itself 10x over.

14 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: Wrangler 392 spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Does anyone know how CCAP does non dealer buyouts?

I’m considering buying out my 4xe. Will they just take a bank check for buyout + taxes + $350? Or does it have to go through a dealer?

You have to call them abs they will email you a payoff, you just send them a check.

2 Likes

Credit submitted & approved this morning. I should be taking delivery come Thursday evening, :open_mouth: I’m not certain how I feel about the black top, but the sting gray is a unique color.

6 Likes

just got an offer from RODO for 56,750

Don’t know how legitimate it is or if I can push for more but will update as soon as I know.

Looks great with the black rims and steps

2 Likes

It will pay off when you want to take the freedom panels off and you don’t have to worry about them getting scratched up.
Beautiful color congrats.

3 Likes