HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

Driving a car in NYC.

3 Likes

I have put 2k miles on my so far, car is registered finally so I am looking to flip before I place another order. So far, nothing has been looking good.

Payoff - $51k
MSRP - $63k

Offers
AlGo - $53k
GMTV - $56.5k
AutoNation - $55k
CarMax - Need to go in
CarBuyerUSA - waiting for the final offer
Rodo - waiting for the offer

Any other ones I can try? Or what strategy should I use?

Does it have to be registered??

:joy: i agree on that part… my question was about taxes :joy:

You have an offer for 5.5k over payoff. How much are you expecting lol. You put 2K miles on a car and you’re getting paid to hand it over. Definitely check carmax though, they have been one of the higher bidders for sure.

1 Like

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

4 Likes

I mean what if he makes more i had 9200 miles in my ram Laramie and walked away with 13k in equity to my pocket.

Then that’s great? All I’m saying is that having 5k in equity in a vehicle you drove for 2 months is nothing to be disappointed with haha.

2 Likes

You can request a link to send pics in if carmax isn’t near you. I did it one night and got an offer in the morning

I agree. I just want my wrangler to keep lol

1 Like

I don’t think NYC has added special taxes so its the same as NY taxes. Also why I registered in a tax free state. For flips tax free helps a lot.

1 Like

Party is over boys and girls

2 Likes

Sahara, HA or Rubicon? The GMTV offer seems pretty solid, not sure why you sound disappointed…

Try carvana

RODO offered 55.5k for my 60k Sahara without knowing it had Sky One touch.

You built a $63k Sahara to flip? That’s a mistake. $56.5k for a Sahara is damned strong, IMHO.

1 Like

I think super sweet spot is 60k Sahara safety,cold, SOT. Gets all the goodies

3 Likes

How much does the offer increased by with SOT? or is it negligible?

love that color combo. Granite with Saddle looks amazing! Way better in person. Even white with Saddle looks way better than expected, especially with the black rims and the black fenders on the sahara, I’m surprised.

In different lighting (Sahara / Granite):

8 Likes