HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

what about on the gladiator or wrangler 4x4?

Or what about loyalty incentives?

Is there a specific POC at Chapman to use?

Don’t forget to check yo self after delivery

:arrow_down:

5 Likes

Is this just under hood fuses? Or are there some to check in other areas as well?
Thanks!

You’re correct!

Back left when looking at the car

2 clips to remove fuse box panel

No one should be scared to do it

2 Likes

have the MF for tier 1 changed? I have a dealer in the southeast telling me that as of yesterday Chrysler changed the MF to .00227.

I hope not but I don’t think we’ve had any info on this yet so maybe… Edmunds forum hasn’t said anything yet either.

.00227 seems to be the Tier 2 rate for October, as listed in the CCAP sheet a few posts above. Maybe the dealer was incorrectly citing Tier 2?

Ah yea I missed that post. Does seem like they gave tier 2 numbers.

Check out post 5807 where it says the “tier bumps” will continue…

This is the first thing I did when it got delivered. There were a few that definitely felt like they weren’t in all the way.

2 Likes

It’s amazing that Jeep still lets these 60k vehicles leave the factory with loose fuses. It’s been a known issue for a long time.

Great experience with @Clutch and everyone at the dealer. Got delivered this past Wednesday. Finally got a chance to get it washed. It was filthy after the trip from the south.

9 Likes

It really is, I figured it was addressed after all the issues but after checking it doesn’t seem like it.

That’s not what a tier bump is. Tier bump refers to someone who is tier 2 being bumped up to tier 1 for example.

Well no more 4xE 2021 orders. Official.

1 Like

Any word when 2022 orders may open up? Any changes to the vehicle?

Your dealer or in general?

No more affiliate, 1% decrease in discount because of that.

Also no more sold order protection, which puts your $1,000 non-refundable deposit in jeopardy. If any incentives, MF, etc change and it blows up your deal, you will be out the $1,000. The 3+ months build time makes these deals almost dead. Ideally you will now need to find dealers that either don’t require deposit or they are fully refundable.