HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

There is affiliate on all models but 5

Affiliate remains for Gladiator

First full day with the Wrangler. Temps around 80 and sunny here in NJ — Picture perfect. Sky Top fully opened and took off the rear panels. :sunglasses:

Kids are loving it and quite frankly, so am I.

They said to me today “Dad, please don’t sell this car” LoL

12 Likes

Very nice! Did you tint those windows or is that factory?

Thanks! Factory, front looks tinted but they’re not.

1 Like

Ah, my fault.

I interpreted it as someone was quoted tier 2 rates and I was thinking if they were eligible for a bump, one could request it.

1 Like

How’s the alpine system for people that have took delivery? Is the sub a gimmick or does it actually produce some decent bass

Are you saying sold order protection isn’t allowed for past orders or for any new orders?

And where did you get this info? That’s some scary news for those (myself included) waiting on delivery but paid for that protection and deposit

Programs have been the same for months now on these.

Across all the brands we offer I don’t recall a month to month program fluctuation for a deal to blow up in your face. Payment deviations are $15-$30 a month.

Not sure where your claim or 3+ months plus comes from. The statistic points to 10 weeks on average.

If you are shopping for a car with a reasonable delivery timeframe Jeep the BMW are the way to go right now.

Our deposit is refundable as well.

1 Like

Good to hear that you are enjoying it. Positive experiences with family are priceless. Don’t flip it. If anything a year from now it might be worth more. Wranglers are the new Bitcoin.

3 Likes

I feel it pounds pretty good for a stock sound system. But I’m a 36 year old white guy “pounding” alt nation for the kiddies so I may not be the best judge :sunglasses:

8 Likes

So no new orders for 2021 MY and 2022 MY will start again middle of October?

1 Like

Would a friends and family number get the extra 1% discount as previously or is that gone too?

1 Like

Why do some regions have acquisition fees and some don’t. How do they choose monthly who gets it and who doesn’t. If my other jeep gets delivered before october ends, am i allowed to gamble and try for pickup in november to see if its waived? Its silly that my jeep i picked up three weeks ago didnt have an acq fee but this month the second jeep would.

Numerous members on here have been waiting 3+ months for their 4xe to show up. Anyways the sold order protection not being available anymore was pertaining to Clutch who has a non-refundable $1,000 deposit. Who knows what will happen in coming months, this auto market is crazy right now. I personally rather go with someone who has a refundable deposit, like your deal.

Some of these things may be regional.

I was able to place a 4xe order today for a customer. There were > 200 allocations left in the region (New England).

3 Likes

If you got sold order protection, why would your deposit/order be in jeopardy? The whole point of that is the protection of your sales price and residual. Anyway, I wouldn’t really consider anything less than a $50+ monthly increase to “blow up” your deal, but check your purchase agreement. One of the T&C paragraphs on mine states that the deposit is refundable in the event the price changes and you decide to cancel.

I reached out to Daniel.
Who were you able to place the the order with?

1 of our Jeeps arrived today and it was an awesome surprise! My sister in law cried. Poor girl has been dying for a jeep and she had no clue. Can’t wait for my granite to arrive!

18 Likes

We still have Wrangler Gas allocations at 8.5% off and buy rate.

Acq Fee is waived for our region on the Wrangler Gas and the Grand Cherokee L.

Grand Cherokee L: 7.5% off

2 Likes

Because there is no longer sold order protection on new orders.