HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

Is anyone doing 48 month leases?

Big big question here is going to be if the $7500 fed rebate is going to be around starting next year.

It could still be there, could be reduced or gone all together.

No one is going to take delivery of a 2022 GC 4xe or 2022 Wrangler 4xe before Jan 1st 2022.

1 Like

It will be there. It’s a federal rebate until the manufacturer sells 200k electric vehicles. It’s whether CCAP will apply it to the lease, which I think they will. I just think the sheet they showed was for 2020-2021 to cover in case they sold out already this year.

Edit: Unless you are speaking about the bill that is being introduced right now with the House and Senate.

Yep, too bad. Have to take that acquisition fee hit no matter what :frowning:

Is the acquisition fee only charged if you go with CCAP or is that universal even if you go with Ally or US Bank?

This is the big unknown.

1 Like

*fingers crossed!

No joke, bmwfs made the dealer have me re-sign all my paperwork because there was a mark (a solid line that looked like maybe a 1" penstroke) on one of the pages at the bottom.

Another time on a remote signing where things had to be notarized, the leasing company made me re-sign everything because the notary sealed an extra page that was over and above what they needed.

SOP FTW​:blush::blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

Should be taking delivery in an hour or two on the white/saddle

2 Likes

True, there was talk about reducing it to 4500 on hybrids and bumping up full electrics to 12k or so. Everything is still up in the air with the circus in DC.

1 Like

Pics or ban!

As soon as I get it. :call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

It’s looking like a ban is going to be applied? I mean what’s more important than getting some delivery truck pics for your 4xe leasehacker junkies?

2 Likes

18 Likes

You just saved @Denzel_Vargas from a lifetime ban! Congrats on the new 4xe!

1 Like

The driver called and changed to tomorrow morning. Weather wasn’t very favorable today. Luckily they’re based locally so I’ll pick up after a meeting tomorrow morning.

I’m jealous of all these granite jeeps coming in. I need mine to get here already! :sob:

1 Like

looks great. same exact order as mine…looking forward to getting it eventually.

1 Like

Has affiliate discount ended?

Also, what about college grad, first responders, military, private offers… Does jeep offer any of these types of incentives?

None of the above is applicable to 4xe including affiliate as of 10/1