HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

That’s not patience…I ordered same day as you and I’m not even in D1 yet. Suck it up lol

Think he meant tranfer the order to someone else. He’s still waiting on it so he hasn’t signed any lease on it yet.

1 Like

yeah thats what I am talking about. But I am sure the dealership would rather take the vehicle back and sell on the lot than let a transfer happen. I am open to it if the dealership will do it and it has options I am good with.

A number of people on the Wrangler forums are reporting that the Toledo plant is closed as result of chip shortage…

2 Likes

So what happens Oct 1? Will jeep site go live with the 22’s and colors to build?

It took them forever to update available colors/MSRP increases, so I highly doubt that.

1 Like

That stuff isn’t known by anyone until the bank releases it, not even the MF/RV gurus on Edmunds. Once the changes go live, the info will be on the Chrysler training site. I’ll post info/screenshots if nobody else does.

4 Likes

Just got my order in for 4XE HA - weird how it shows as a Sahara with 29N package. I tried to get Graphite, but it wasn’t available any longer even though Jeep build shows it, settled for Stingray Grey. The only other options were white, black or hydro blue. Figured I will be ordering a 2022 as well or the GC 4XE once they become available.

Yup I’m slightly ahead of you but opted for the blue. I don’t love the flat gray, was pumped for the graphite but alas, woe is us. I did already generate a second affiliate just in case it works in Oct/Nov for something though. Hopefully we’ve got a 1 month turn around for our HA’s :wink:

My dealer was adamant that as long as I had purchased a membership before 10/1 we would be fine to apply even though I can’t generate the control number. Figured with so much misinformation it was worth the membership price especially at $50 for the $100 individual.

I was sold on Sting Gray based on this photo from further up in the thread: HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! - #5497 by DM1021

Looks so good in the sun. Love the uniqueness of the flat gray. I placed my order today. Just hope that I can offload the current 4xe I have on the way before anything changes.

Maybe the shrinking down of options including colors will speed things up if they can find the chips.

Some of the brokers have posted the RV etc a day early before If memory serves me right.

1 Like

Its nice, but i can’t unsee wet cement for some reason, like it looks like the sidewalk just needs a bit longer to cure, but shiny. I’m hoping the hydro blue is a bit darker than ive seen in photos but its definitely my second choice to the graphite grey, i really loved it with the blue accents tho. This’ll be my primary so i thought going with Sahara gearing over Rubi was smart in my case. I love my pearl colors tbh. My first car was a shiny Vortex Blue Pearl TSX, loved that thing.

1 Like

what documents did Gupton provide you to register the vehicle? was it provided at time of delivery or came via mail later?

where is your dealer? i ordered from Gupton, and will need to register in TX

Dealer is in Austin, TZ.

POA, title, TN tax exemption

I actually think it’s been a couple of super helpful members who grabbed it from the training.Chrysler website!

Received my window sticker for the next ride which is in transit!

Get ready- a handful of 392s are about to hit the :trophy: garage from different members! All different colors too.

6 Likes

No recon pack?