HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

Just noticed that my Jeep is showing in the UConnect app. It was picked up for shipping at the dealer so I’m able to track it. Supposed to arrive on Tuesday. :+1:t3:

6 Likes

Thanks so much for your transparency. I confirmed Gupton had similar response, they indicated I should be set for affiliate pricing because it was ordered before 10/1. I have a question about affiliate if anyone can answer, I see on my control number that there is required proof, examples were W2, paystub, badge id, etc. The company I work for acquired a supplier for FCA, technically all of my proof would be associated with the parent company, do you think that in conjunction with the press release of the acquisition would suffice? I have a valid email address associated with the supplier company I could potentially use if that would suffice.

Where can you search for this in the UConnect app?

3 Likes

Guys, my Rubi finally arrived here is my timeline:
Ordered thru CLUTH: 07/28
Delivered: 09/29
Flying tomorrow to pick it up.

6 Likes

I just opened the app and the Wrangler was there. I have another Jeep so already had an account and the app.

Congrats! I ordered with @Clutch as well.

Ordered: 7/30
Arrived at port: 9/4
At dealer: 9/17
Shipped and should arrive 9/28.

8 Likes

This color with the same color hard top looks so good. Sting gray right? I might have to order this next… I was going to do Sarge Green with the black hardtop and saddle interior but not I don’t know…

1 Like

Good Morning Guys,
Does first responders $500 can be apply to wrangler 4xe. Chapman Jeep is telling me they can’t honor $500.

No

If you look it up it’s excluded in fine print

1 Like

Yes, Sting Gray! There are so many colors that look great, I was also considering Sarge Green. After ordering and seeing photos of other colors on here, I was having doubts. But once I got the photos from the dealer, I have to say I definitely made the right call. Haven’t seen it in person but I think it looks amazing in the photos.

I don’t think you can go wrong with whichever color you choose. Good luck!

3 Likes

Can’t go wrong with Sarge Green, especially with the saddle interior.

3 Likes

Was yours delivered to Chapman?

I was looking at the Gladiator in this color combo…so sweet.

Couldn’t help myself, didn’t want to miss out on Snazzberry.

4 Likes

I’m going Monday to Chapman jeep.

Love the saddle

14 Likes

Does anyone have a Tuscadero Jeep Wrangler in stock?

My sticker just popped up on cryptostickers, 3 days after the build sheet. What does the timing from sticker showing up look like? Not sure what that means either. Is that shipped or waiting for shipping? Asking here before jeep chat is back on Monday lol

It’s a limited color and kinda odd ball. I don’t a dealer would have one on the lot to sell.

This is how mine went.

build sheet - 8/23
sticker - 8/29
arrived at rail yard - 9/4.