HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

I haven’t checked this thread since the summer. Does post #1 still hold true? Don’t really want to read through 5k+ posts to find out.

At least read the last 50: HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! - #5678 by a218

Gupton has too many orders it seems and they aren’t getting back to people quickly. Posts below that comment will answer your question.

Dealer just called about an hour ago. Truck just landed today.

Leaving work early tomorrow to go and pick her up and sign before the 10/1 D date for affiliate and locking in Sept’s numbers.

6 Likes

What you been driving since the lt1 died?

I wanted granite but was afraid of the same so I went with black.

I saw the Granite and I’m in love with it just need mine to be built already

My bike :biking_man: and Uber :joy:

1 Like

Billet Silver is beautiful (and that’s coming from someone who thinks Silver is boring)

Shame they did away with it

2 Likes

That’s the color I wanted originally but was no longer available when I ordered but not complaining about Granite. It’s slept on.

How did you kill it?

Hurricane Ida flooded it.

It turned it into a Camaro vessel :ship: :rofl:

1 Like

Been waiting so long for my order that I’m opting to go with another car—is it feasible to still take delivery and sell to vroom/carvana and not take a loss? Waiting on a Black 4XE High Altitude (ordered in June)

Aw man what a shame. Sorry for your loss, did you cut the mullet now?

2 Likes

I wonder if it can be transferred? I may be interested.

Mullet is gone for now.

Picking up a Patagonia vest along with my new Wrangler so I can cruise down the street with the doors off and top off like a real Chad…

10 Likes

Crap. Sorry to hear that. People lost more than vehicles to that storm. At least you can replace the Camaro (in theory).

1 Like

What is the risk of going into October. It does not look like mine won’t be at the dealer this week. How do residuals change on the last month production.

Aside from that, tier bum and acquisition fee are also an issue.

Hello. I’m thinking about a 4E. Can you share the details of your deal?

Anyone got updates on expected RV/MF for October? @Bostoncarconcierge @AutoCompanion (as experts in this thread)?

CCAP does not allow lease transfers.