HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

My other order in hydro has XR

The 392s w Recon are being held up big time. I don’t think any have been delivered yet

$1500 jump since ordered in July

Renee at Gupton got me access to the app as part of their delivery checklist. Must resist the urge to honk the horn :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I was this close to ordering an HA now that I received my Sahara , but I like it enough where I’ll sit on it for now and if I’d prefer a GC , I’ll flip the Sahara when the GC 4xe comes out.

1 Like

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

4 Likes

I really wanted to go with the Hydro Blue but it always looked better in pics to me than in person. The Slate Blue from the Grand would have been killer on the Wrangler imho. I went with Sting Gray but would have rather gone with a blue or green. To be honest there have been better Wrangler color choices in the past. There have been some great Army Greens I would have liked to still have available.

1 Like

Renee is supposed to close my deal today. (Daniel and Renee were out yesterday).

Do they just send over everything remotely to be signed? I’ve asked a couple of times via email but never received an answer. Some people said they have gotten docs FedEx’d to them. I’d like to lock in no LAF for September.

They FedEx docs overnight

2 Likes

My 4XE arrived at the dealer last night, going to finalize and sign today before the 10/1 shenanigans. Going in with a Tread Lightly code, so should be 5% off MSRP, any other levers I should have in the back of my head to pull to improve the deal?

1 Like

I reached out to Daniel a few times and no response on a 4XE lease. Is it a big deal to get an order in today vs October? I didn’t know if I should call and bug him or just wait until he responds. I know they are insanely busy at the dealer right now with deliveries.

The lock in would be when he runs your credit and generates the paperwork. They overnighted the docs over to me and I got it the next morning. Signed and sent it back with a copy of my DL, insurance and affiliate paperwork.

After receiving the documents, Renee reached out to complete the delivery tasks - create a Jeep account, set up SiriusXM Guardian and checklist stating the vehicle was delivered & everything was explained.

@GOAT whose contact information do you give to the shippers to pick up the vehicle? I gave them the dealers phone number and Daniels name.

1 Like

I gave Daniel’s phone #, ill pm you his # if you want

1 Like

Your pricing should already be pre-negotiated. Did you get it from a different dealer?

1 Like

I’d appreciate that. I got Renee’s direct number too from their email yesterday, but just in case.

And thank you for all you have done for the community. Without you, @vinny and a few others, this wouldn’t have been possible!

3 Likes

Dammit, i lost his number. Sorry, maybe @vinny has it?

Sorry I am strictly email. I might have a card around here somewhere but slim chance tbh

My dealer was cagey, because it is a custom order that’s going to be a lease they wouldn’t commit to anything until it arrived. Conversely, I laid down baseline numbers and a small ($500) fully refundable deposit with the understanding that I’d walk if things didn’t play out well when it came time to sign.

No worries really. It wouldn’t be hard for them to just walk into the dealer and get someone to help out worst case scenario.

My August 10 Sahara order went from D1 yesterday to Paint today.

4 Likes

Thanks for the detailed response. I did the credit app a few days back so hopefully I’m locked in September regardless of when they send over the docs.

Much appreciated.

1 Like

Renee told me they are absolutely inundated with dealing with Wranglers already ordered and have suspended taking any new orders until further notice. Take that for what it’s worth.

2 Likes