HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

Apple control a very large percentage of chip production at the dabs that could otherwise produce lower margin chips for vehicles.

I’m going to go through it with Daniel (in person) when I pick up my 4xe in the next week or 2. It was built 8/28.

I’ll let you guys know what he can do at that time.

1 Like

Thank you, please do.

Its more than chips now, shortage spreads into other sectors

Hey Tuna

Just curious what dealer you used and if they would replicate this deal on another order. I am located in Northeast also.

Marcus

If he can’t give the dealer, don’t think it’s easy to replicate in NE. You can get close ordering from DC area now apparently. I accepted paying the shipping and ordered from @clutch and will have it in a couple more weeks.

Tuscadero Sahara ordered 10 days ago.

Just got estimated ship date of 10/6

5 Likes

It’s interesting to me that a ton of fast builds I’ve seen lack floor mats :face_with_monocle:

I’m purposely not adding accessories to anything I build.

Variables = potential time

2 Likes

Man I need to stop dragging my feet and get my Tuscadero order in this week

2 Likes

The only reason I’m posting this is to plant seeds so your Tuscadero tree will grow

3 Likes

This may be a silly question but. Let’s say I happen to flip the jeep a month or two after delivery. Would it matter if I did a One-pay or 36 months? I mean for payoff reasons would that be much of a difference? or that only matters if I keep it in the long run?

Only in long run

1 Like

Tuscadero (gas) dropping

@NATO @Chino60 @spockvr6

9 Likes

Hate to buck that trend but I got mats on a Sahara build 7/14 and it should be ready at the dealer any day now. Maybe this one is an outlier.

2 Likes

Nothing about the rubicon makes sense for me, but the chunky tires and stickers really make the look.

How fast do you think this one will sell?

I was thinking about the tires today while driving and they really don’t have any impact I notice on the road noise

I care less about road noise and more about rolling resistance. The range is already pretty pitiful with efficient tires

I’m averaging 30.3 mpg w 700 miles on it so far but I know most of it has to do with city v hw so it’s not super helpful

2 Likes

Ordered same day, same dealer… finally it’s coming in on 9/13. Only 3 months after you, @GOAT

1 Like