HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

No idea what they are doing over there. They must have grown too big too fast and have resorted to throwing darts at a board and see what happens. The automated system came back to me at $46k-$48k. I clicked the decline button and a window opened asking what it would take. I wrote “$52k, which is less than even the lowest sale at Manheim.” I then received some cryptic texts. I’m fairly certain the 2nd one is someone just being extremely rude, but it doesn’t make much sense, so I could be wrong.

2 Likes

I personally think the 20” polished black wheels on the Sahara/HA look 100x better than the 17” Rubicon wheels with off road tires.

Like the rugged look of off road tires don’t get me wrong, but you’re gonna have to go wayyy bigger than stock 17” wheels and bigger tires for it look good.

Just my 2 cents

3 Likes

People have to remember that more things need chips now than every before. everything from automatic faucets, cars, electronics to mattresses. The shortage is legit, it’s not being made up. Another issue I just spoke to a supplier about is that when production started back up, the factories didn’t go back to making some of the older stuff, they focused on newer chips. So that forces companies to have to redesign something to work with a new chip, which also takes time and demand. Their are a lot of moving parts in this. Not to much issues with petroleum based products as well.

2 Likes

If you can figure out how it calculates that mpg I will nominate you for the Nobel prize in physics. Before it even burned a drop of gas my current one was showing an mpg in the 30s. The algorithm used to calculate instantaneous and average mpg is clearly doing something other than simply looking at gasoline consumption and distance traveled.

Same thought here.

1 Like

I received similar commentary from ALGO. They were really really rude and accused me of being a dealer (i.e. I was an actual dealer who was trying to flip new cars off the lot to them).

1 Like

As expected being from NJ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s definitely not mats holding anyone back. I ordered with mats as well and mine should also be at dealer in the next 10 days.

1 Like

Same here, got mats and should arrive soon.

Apologies in advance if this was asked already but need some advice here…Has anyone in NY sold their 4xE? I already paid NY taxes up front when I signed my lease but would I pay taxes again if I sold my lease?

I got my MPG up to 50 indicated driving almost exclusively on electric for 900 miles.
I suspect the computer is using the eMPG of 49 in some way to calculate the reported MPG displayed on the cluster.
That’s my guess

When do you pay sales tax on a sale?

How long did that stage take? Mine just entered it.

My Jeep should be arriving to the Clutch Southeast dealership as well pretty soon. Let me know what you find

Like 2 weeks. It was a crazy long time tbh

To which I would reply " did you mean ‘you’re’ a dealer, nor your" idiot.

If only. ‘Green’ is but a very small part of the reset agenda. Build Back Better is far more holistic than just ‘green’. Research ESG Credit Score, and how this score will affect preferred lending rates.

1 Like

Pretty damn good…I took an In Transit unit and even that took 17 days to pick up.

If my Jeep ever gets built (expected next week), I will try to check with Daniel if he would let someone else take over my order. Anyone had any luck with it?

My build has taken close to 3 months now and still counting and at this point, if I could recoup my $1000 deposit, I’d be happy. Seems like flipping it may only yield $1500 or so from what I was reading above making this a very risky move with low reward.

It’s a White/Black/BlackHT Sahara with a few accessories.

Let us know what he says, I might take you up on it. My Mother in laws been bugging for one as well but I told her it would at least 3 months. My 6/30 order should be there any day now…