HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

Thank you we spent quite some time collecting and organizing this data. Glad to see someone appreciates it.

7 Likes

Because locking down otherwise healthy and or less vulnerable populace indiscriminately has worked so well in the past.

hits insanity GIF

3 Likes

MIAMI is the winner of the pandemic – There are so many guys who keep quiet in NY but in their heart of hearts wish they were in Miami, Naples… — Along the coast – Mofo’s are scared of the interior FL

(NY finance guy in their 30’s – my cohort)

3 Likes

What’s wrong with Elvis country? Besides the weather. :rofl:

the sopranos smile GIF

1 Like

Good lord, you’d have a stroke sitting in on forecasting meetings in any industry lol

5 Likes

I FINALLY GOT IT! Mike and Derek were awesome at Mall of GA!

The only thing that was missing that was on my order was MOPAR All Weather Mats (Mike is working on reimbursing me because there is no way they will get those anytime soon).

I also took the quarter panels out in the pictures so people who are thinking about getting this can see that configuration. The Sting Grey color is beautiful! Peep the American Flag (because why not)

Additional information I found out:

1. The reason why not all dealers are doing this, is because they are losing $1500 on each sale of 4xe. This is part of a long term strategy to be the highest sale dealer so they can get more inventory/stock from Jeep which they can then sell this stock to other dealers. This is super smart IMO.

2. '22 Models are available to order as well. Mike mentioned 5% off invoice (not same as MSRP) with affiliate. 21 models were 6% off invoice with affiliate. So still not bad!

8/4 Ordered
10/4 Arrived At Dealer
10/13 Pickup

Please see below link for detailed post about my experience, cost, etc. I wanted to keep this post short:

15 Likes

I’d possibly take it off your hands. I actually need a new Jeep lease for the next 3 years haha

2 Likes

Can the 2021 Wrangler Unlimited or Gladiator be ordered and configured still? Or, have they started 2022 models yet?

Trying to decide what to do…

We are at 2022 now.

Have they released the RV, money factor, etc for the 22’s?

Somebody pissed in this dude’s wheaties.

Thanks for the info, it is helpful to know past trends.

2 Likes

Not yet. Hoping soon.

1 Like

Picked up at Gupton and loved driving back every minute. (Truth the last 60 miles was rough)
Pick up was a breeze with Renee 30 mins in and out. I took Uber to dealer from airport but they do pick up at airport.
Lot was filled with wranglers.
Sign and drive 547.00 36/10
Msrp 66600
Selling price 59734 with affiliate
Ordered all weather mats not on sticker or delivered.

Big thanks to @vinny and everyone else in this forum for another solid hack in a market that’s crazy.

14 Likes

Had my first 4XE problem. Was coming off the highway and felt a lurch like the transmission dropped a gear and immediately had the service charging message display, (performance was limited). The D on the gear select was blinking and gauges flat lined. Car then immediately lost power. Managed to get to side of road and turn off and back on, no problems. Got home and checked the fuses fuel pump and Ac compressor were both loose.

7 Likes

Based on other forums, it seems the fuses either need to be periodically checked, and/or when you’re pushing them in, push harder than you think you need to.

Black 4xE Rubicon is sick! Congrats!

1 Like

So the seats don’t fold completely flat? Is that all wranglers or just the 4xe?

Just the 4xe, its due to the battery packs being under the rear seats, raising them slightly.

8/19 Ordered
10/8 Arrived At Dealer
10/13 Pickup with my new bike. :slight_smile:

I was looking for shipping options but when I checked around I found a good deal on my dream bike. So plans changed, flew to Alabama to pick up the bike and ride to Gupton. Then together, we came to our home in NJ. :slight_smile:

Thanks to everyone on this topic!

18 Likes

If anyone is looking for wireless carplay, this is a good price.

Carlinkit U2W Plus CarPlay Wireless Adapter for iPhone for $55

1 Like