HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

These are not the same plastic material as true WeatherTech, much more rubbery, but still durable. I use two of the Michelin cargo mats from Costco that appear to be the same rubber material as the WeatherTech cut to fit.

Cargo Mats (2, one for the seat backs too) pic from JL forum:

6 Likes

Oooh I like this! Adding 2 to cart now… thanks!

Mine hasn’t been delivered to dealer yet and still need to work out whether I’m having it shipped to CA or flying to pickup and drive 2000 miles, but buying up things for it to keep me sane.

1 Like

I trimmed mine a bit more, didn’t like it crawling up the sides like that, but it only took a few extra minutes with a pair of scissors. Great coverage, and very protective. Edit: the seat back version needed no trimming on the sides, but I trimmed the length a bit that flops over the hump.

I would think it would be cancelled right after production. Its been in JS since 09/2. I checked with Renee, it has a 10/20 ship date. Which was already rescheduled 3 times.

I’m guessing you will receive them since they are on the sticker. Nobody knows how Jeep decides on the production details. More complicated than astrophysics. :slight_smile:

1 Like

How did you get them to stick to the seat when its up?

It was a nice day to go out and get some free juice! 2021 Sting Grey Sahara 4xe.

10 Likes

I don’t think I’d want that…but if’n I did, I think industrial velcro to seat and mat would do the trick, or perhaps custom cutting these mats to fit each seat,etc.
edit: These mats from Costco are so cheap, you can play around a bit and toss your mistakes.

Sting Grey looks so good under direct sunlight, right?

Congrats!

2 Likes

Thanks, it was worth the wait.

Here’s my take, I think Sting Grey looks best on a bright sunny day under some tree shade. The darker hue in that lighting is my personal favorite. Don’t get me wrong, it looks really good in the sun, but needs to be washed/clean or the dirt shows.

Also, I think in Sting Grey the Sahara 4xe has a hint of a G-wagon in it (when paired with the body color hardtop.)

1 Like

I feel the same about the Granite

3 Likes

@clutch and @leasecompanion have taken a look at historical data to see how CCAP residuals and money factors have affected payments over the past 14+ months. We always get asked what we think will happen with new programs so we put this together for the LH Community. This is purely a high level look at previous programs and does not set what will happen with Model Year 2022. The purpose is to share the data on what has historically happened and can use this in their decision making process when ordering.

Here is a graph of the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 48 month residual and corresponding money factor back at the Model year 2020 to 2021 cut over.

few takeaways:

1. Residual went up 3% at MY2020 to MY2021 cut over
  2. Payments fluctuate a little over $40 from the worst residual/MF combination to the best residual/MF combination
  3. Generally residuals dropped and money factors dropped over time
  4. Money factor didn’t change at MY2020 to MY2021 cut over

These payments are based on a:
$41k Wrangler Unlimited Sport
7.5% off MSRP (No Affiliate)
48/10k lease
$1000 due at signing (reg/plate fees not included)

Assumptions: 8% sales tax, $895 acquisition fee, and $444 dealer fees

We will be doing a similar look at Gladiators and other trims as well!

We also have a historical spreadsheet of programs for the 4xE below as well.

With the transition to 2022 orders we believe this will provide some level of confidence to everyone.

If you need help with a Wrangler 4xE or Wrangler Gas model @clutch and @leasecompanion are more than happy to assist.

20 Likes

So then it’s completely useless, right? None of us have a clue what will happen tomorrow. For all we know, a new wave of covid that is vaccine-resistant will cause massive lockdowns. And then what?

Then you find the bicycle in your shed and sell it for the positive equity (assuming that’s all you’ve got left at that point)!

@AutoCompanion you are still taking 2021 4xe orders, just no price/rv/mf protection/guarantees (sold order protection)? Any news on 2022s?

Historical data is never useless.

If it is useless for you that is perfectly fine. I am sure someone will appreciate it and that is enough for us, regardless of whom they buy the car from.

15 Likes

@Petrem yes 2022 models now. Programs are unknown.

1 Like

No - this “historical data” is blatant ad spam, in this case. The truth is, regardless of how much the program changed over the past 18 months, there’s no telling at all what the program will be. You should leave it at that. Data points during a pandemic, when things change daily, are useless.

2 Likes

This is great work for those that understand its implications. Much appreciated.

2 Likes

To the contrary the data points speak to consistency. It looks like for Jeep things pretty much stayed the same during the pandemic.

5 Likes

Wait so 2022 orders are open?