HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

The white seats :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m reading a LOT of negative reviews about that website with the deal. They are Chinese and apparently a lot of people never receive their item or they receive something different/generic.

1 Like

Does anyone know if 2022s updated to Uconnect 5 or is it still 4?

No UConnect changes on the '22 Wrangler.

Looking at their recent reviews, doesn’t look so shabby. Thank you for the heads up.

THIS IS AWESOME!

Those colors remind me of the old school VFR interceptor colors which are CLASSIC.

1 Like

Had this happen to me, except mine spent over 2 weeks at the dealer. Chrysler engineers had to get involved with the troubleshooting. Hopefully it doesn’t reoccur!

Assuming you originally seated your fuses when you got it? I keep checking every couple weeks but 2200 miles in and other than the day I took delivery, nothing has come loose again.

1 Like

I think I saw something being shared, but anyone have a video of this? I just got mine and have not looked at the fuses.

Not specific to 4xe but still valid

4 Likes

4xe specific, with an example of having to push harder than you think you have to:

7 Likes

When I picked it up, several fuses weren’t seated completely. I was simply astounded that it was delivered that way. In any case I seated them all but a couple seem to be be able to be rocked slightly even when fully seated.

In any case after my 950 mi trip back, nothing changed fuse wise. No issues with the vehicle whatsoever but come on Jeep, figure out that fuse box.

1 Like

Is it normal for my car to be built and in inspection currently (according to Jeep Chat) and still have no build sheet? I’m not complaining, I’m thankful for my car being built, but just seemed odd.

On crypto stickers? Yes. Mine didn’t pop up until it was in the shipping stage.

1 Like

Sweet bike and 4xe. I would have towed the Jeep home with the bike :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Oh man! Thank you! I just did this and the satisfaction I got from hearing all the clicks. I think almost all of them were not seated properly. Great to catch this before I get stuck somewhere.

2 Likes

How did the Jeep handle the trailer and the road trip? Did you find it comfortable? Noisy?

1 Like

Has anyone received their Tuscadero 4xe yet?

If so…where dem pics at

I have yet to see Tuscadero Sahara 4xe photos anywhere!

2 Likes

I did think same. But Jeep is more comfortable. :slight_smile:

Yes it was quite comfortable. I liked the adaptive cruise, sometimes I did not touch the pedals almost 100 miles. It wasn’t noisy at all.
The only problem was MPG. My average is 12 mpg! (Battery was empty)