SIGNED: 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe - $63k MSRP for $495/month (36/10k) & $0 DAS (Georgia)

Mall Of Georgia Jeep (Follow the 4xe forum for more information)

I am super excited that I got to be part of the 4xe hype! Below are my numbers. I worked with Mike Clinnin at Mall of GA and he is awesome! Paperwork was completed in 10 minutes but the Jeep walkthrough took about 45 mins. They are awesome and extremely recommended. I got lucky because I am from GA and we never get deals like this. The ride is very smooth and would be glad to keep it if I cannot flip it.

Contact Information:
Mike Clinnin
mclinnin@yourdodge.com

2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe FULLY BUILT
Lease Term: 36/10k
Ordered: 8/4/2021
Arrived at Dealership: 10/4/2021
$63015 (MSRP - Sticker)
$57344.45 (Sale Price - 9% off MSRP) - I could not take advantage of the additional 1% Affiliate because it was discontinued on 10/1
$7500 Federal EV Rebate
$0 DAS
$495/month (~$20/month more without the 1% affiliate)

(See SIGNED! for more information)

Calculator Link:

11 Likes

Lame they didn’t honor affiliate even with the order from August, but still a great deal on an awesome vehicle. Enjoy!

2 Likes

what options you have on it?

1 Like

Not how that works with jeep. Goes by the month it’s RDRd

Nice spec OP

1 Like

Mikes great. Got 2 Rubicons from him. Seat your fuses!

1 Like

Awesome, congrats!

1 Like

Sorry, I added the order form. As mentioned the only thing they missed was the All Weather Mats. Working on it with the dealer because they charged me for it.

I think some dealers have been honoring affiliate after 10/1

4 Likes

Very nice to see such deal in Georgia. Enjoy the ride.

2 Likes

Yes they have if they obtain an exception from the area rep.

4 Likes

I wish I knew I could have tried to get that extra 1%. But oh well.

Guess it depends on what you want a Jeep for. Not sure that the 4xe is full of “hype,” but it is different.

1 Like

How did you like it after 25 days of ownership? Did you go through Chrysler capital or US bank?

1 Like

I just went back to look at your pics and the American Flag Hood graphic looks dope and worth it for $245 sticker price (it’s residualized)

1 Like

Wheres the smokers group!?!?! LOL.

Finally someone who says that it and is actually kinda true, lol. Like my forthcoming HA, you have most everything there. Like you I skipped a few accessories (like the heavy duty hinge and any of the alternate sidesteps) since I didn’t like how they looked.

1 Like

Aren’t “advance safety group” and “safety group” the same thing? Yeah…no “smoke group”. LOL

No.,…

1 Like

Ahhh…thanks. What’s the 29p package?

1 Like

Thats just the code for Sahara. If its 29N its HA.

1 Like

Mine went through CCAP. I am hoping to Flip it here in a couple of weeks and order a 22 model year in hopes of the better Tax Credits if the Build Back Better bill gets passed.

I actually really like it (first jeep owner). Below are my only cons:

1. Gas Economy is horrible especially in the current gas price situation. Electric is the way to go is you are going less than 25 miles
  2. Lots of wind and road noise. Cannot hear when on a call using Bluetooth. Also, people on the line have said they hear lots of noise from the car.
  3. The backup camera is pretty useless when it rains, Water droplets get stuck to it and blurs it out.
1 Like