HN308's Review - Brokering BMW, Infiniti, Lexus in NY/NJ/CT/PA with limited out of state shipping for BMW

@HN308 just helped me lease a loaner 330i xDrive and, because the process was so seamless, I wanted to share my experience. If it wasn’t a holiday weekend with the dealership closing early, I would’ve picked up the car the same day that he and I spoke. It’s worth noting that when I did pick up the car yesterday, it didn’t have a full tank of gas. When HN proactively reached out to see how the experience at the dealership was, I let him him it was great but that, if I had to find something to complain about, it was that there was only a 1/4 of a tank of gas. Clearly not a big deal but HN immediately refunded me the cost of a full tank of gas from his fee. You don’t get that kind of service terribly often these days so I thought it was worth giving credit where credit it due. Long story short, HN was a pleasure to deal with.

1 Like

Shoulda made the dealer pay for it, but hey, HN is a class act!

1 Like

Hands down the best $499 I’ve ever spent. @HN308 helped me lease a 2020 BMW X5 and it ultimately saved me $12K compared to what the dealership quoted me for the three years.

More than anything, it was an absolute pleasure to work with him. He was there every step of the way and ensured a speedy sale and delivery (we had the car shipped out of state).

Can’t recommend him enough and look forward to working with him for the next one!

1 Like

Solid deal through HN. Once I decided to move forward and the numbers were finalized the process moved very quickly. Only spent about 45 minutes at the dealership. Easy to reach HN and he’s willing to explain everything, so you are definitely getting value there. My loaner happened to have a little curb rash on one wheel, but the dealer documented and will repair it when I have time to bring it back. I don’t expect any issues getting it fixed but will update if anything happens. Bottom line, he got a me a deal I could not find on my own and that alone makes the broker fee worth it. If you’re shopping give him a shout.

1 Like

I was having some issues with my account so couldn’t post earlier. My new Jag has been with me for 2 weeks now and everything went as per the plan.

H.N. was straight forward and took time to explain the process and what to expect. Eventually everything turned out to be as described. When I arrived at the dealership, they were already ready with the paperwork and everything was a breeze. Manager knew H.N. very well. I had an awesome experience over there.

This car is so much fun to drive and I have been getting a lot of compliments. All thanks to H.N. When my lease is going to get over, H.N. will be the first guy I will contact. He is my No. 1 recommendation for anyone looking to lease a car.

5 Likes

i leased a bmw 330 x drive through HN308 and he did a great job guiding me through the process and being upfront with everything. Thank’s again and i appreciate your help in the process!

1 Like

i leased a bmw 330i x drive through HN308 and He helped me very patiently since its my first time lease. and he always follow up with me and makes sure everything is all right. I had a little issue in the dealership and he helped me contact the dealer and try to help solving the issues. Thank U very much! I may lease another car from him in the future😆

Great guy, great deals, extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the leasing process. Although I didn’t end up leasing a car from him, he went out of his way to provide straightforward, clear advice given my situation (trading a financed used Ford into BMW lease) and what made the most sense financially. There was no pressure from him to make the sale, and the advice he gave me was invaluable.

If the car I was looking for was available at the time, I would 100% lease a car from HN308! Thanks again.

1 Like

HN helped me get a great deal on a 2021 infiniti qx50 with appearance package. $46,720 msrp car for $442/month… 12k miles/39 months. He was very professional and quickly responded to all my texts and calls explaining everything in detail throughout the process. His dealers are also very helpful and courteous… and everything went very smoothly and efficiently at the dealership. I can tell they love working with him as well.

He has great communication style and is willing to help you get the best deal possible. I will definitely remember him for my future deals and recommend him highly to my family and friends!! Cheers.

1 Like

Great experience getting an X2 through HN at nearly 20% off pre incentives. He answered all my questions patiently and taught me a lot about lease hacking. He’s an amazing guy. Reach out to him before leasing your next car so he can save you bunch of money with hassle free experience.

1 Like

HN helped me get an amazing deal on a BMW 530xi. I’ve been on the hunt for a good BMW deal for a few months and dealerships didn’t want to work with me and a few other brokers on this forum promised to find something and eventually bailed out. HN was able to have a solid deal in play within 24. Arranged everything. When I showed up to the dealership all the numbers matched had no issues and left with a brand new car. This was my first time working with a broker from this forum and I definitely got lucky. HN was direct and delivered. Huge thanks and I look forward do working with you again.

1 Like

HN Helped me get an excellent deal on a brand new BMW. Very responsive and professional. Moved very fast and I took delivery of the vehicle 3 days after initial contact. Everything was very smooth and straight forward and you get what he quotes you. When I showed up at the dealer numbers matched, paperwork was ready on signature and was in and out in an hour and a half. No games!! It was my first time working with a broker and HN made it a great experience. Thank you HN very much for all your help.

1 Like

Thank you @HN308 so much for your patience and hard work helping me get the car I wanted. I would definitely get back to you for my next lease. I highly recommend your excellent service to all my friends and fellow leasehackers.

1 Like

@HN308 helped me with getting a 2020 X2 xdrive loaner. This was my first lease and I had alot of questions. He was very responsive, jumped on a call to help walk me through all the documents/address my questions and ensured the whole transaction went smoothly. My wife and I picked up the car yesterday without any issues for the number that was agreed upon and love the car. Thanks HN!

1 Like

I was looking for a car for my dad. He was confused between Q5 and X3. I reached out to several brokers for Audi on this forum. My dad eventually decided on X3.

I reached out to @HN308 for X3, as I saw he was running a special deal and a good discount on X3.

We were looking for particular package on the car, with live cockpit and 19inch rims.
He was able to find the car with exact items within couple hours.

A few text messages back and forth I was done and had final numbers from him.

The numbers on the paperwork were exactly what was quoted to me by HN.

I was in and out of the dealer within less than an hour. No pressure or anything at the dealer to buy any additional items.

I would definitely recommend HN if you’re looking for a BMW.

Will definitely reach out to him when my BMW due in a few months.

New X3 on the left and my car on the right.

2 Likes

@Shan3 @Roman_Birman @zk23 @serge123 @kmo1 @Manny0716

Thanks a lot for giving me the opportunity to earn your business.

Hope you enjoy the car in good health and Merry Chirstmas.

HN.

2 Likes

This was my first time using a broker and it was a great experience with HN. Just picked up a BMW X3 for my wife. Very straightforward process, no surprises with him or the dealer. Pricing was much better than I could do on my own. HN even helped me analyze a potential trade-in with the dealer, which can be tricky and I greatly appreciated that. I would highly recommend HN.

1 Like

HN308 is the man! 2021 BMW X3 with 12% MSRP
After 3 weeks direct contact with dealership end with ruins, we reach to HN and he gives us a much better lease deal within 1 hour and new car is here at home after 3 days starting with HN.
If you want to lease the newest BMW with lease efforts and best deal, reach out to HN, you won’t be disappointed!

1 Like

Thanks HN308, for all the help and support in finalizing an awesome deal with Infiniti QX60. I took my delivery yesterday and the entire process was quite seamless.
I highly recommend him for your next lease deal.
Thanks once again and have a wonderful year ahead!!

1 Like

Thanks @HN308, I am happy to write this review. I took delivery of my X3 yesterday and the deal was awesome. I could not even find anything closer to it even with down, So I highly recommend @HN308 for your lease purchase. He explained me everything very clearly and the process of taking vehicle delivery was seamless. Thanks a lot again.
Happy new year.

1 Like