HN308's Review - Brokering BMW, Infiniti, Lexus in NY/NJ/CT/PA with limited out of state shipping for BMW

I leased a vehicle last year from HN and he was very honest and transparent throughout the whole process. There was some issues with the dealer and he handled them and even saved may some more money. Mind you he responded every time I reached out to him, while he was on vacation with his family. You can’t go wrong with HN!

*Mod edited post to adjust first sentence from poster who posted a typo, and to remove duplicate/corrected post from same user.

4 Likes

I agree that @HN308 is one of the very best and honest brokers on this site. I leased an Infiniti QX-60 special edition 30 for my brother back in December from him and he was very informative about the whole process. He explained us the different scenarios and made sure we only put down 2 MSD’s to bring the MF down to almost zero. The whole process was so easier and streamlined that we were in and out from the dealer in about 20 minutes. I was also in the process of leasing a vehicle for my personal use(which I did not lease through him). He even gave his input on my lease which he was under no obligation to do and offered his help and advice. He is very selfless and truly understands the business. So thank you and keep doing what you do best.

1 Like

I got an Infiniti qx60 today. This is my third lease and switched from rogue to Infiniti, was shopping since December but had to hold back to wait for my lease to end, but HN308 had been patient in answering my questions all these days while I was also checking with other dealers and brokers and none could beat his deal even with his broker fee added. Also he is straightforward and made the process hassle free, this is my first lease where everything went very smooth without any stress and he even arranged to have my car delivered from Connecticut to NJ. I would definitely go back to him if I continue leasing and also recommend him to my friends.

Mahesh,

Thanks a lot for your review. You got the car just in time. The incentives this month got a bit worse on QX60. Enjoy your car.

HN.

That’s good to know…Thanks !!

HN helped me lease a demo 2019 BMW 330i x-drive (white w/ beige) from HN couple weeks ago.

$50,895 car with 4200 miles on it with $399 x 36 months, 10k miles a year & $499 broker fee to HN.

Just wanted to say it was a easy transaction & would like to recommend HN to anyone & everyone I know.

I leased it thinking I’d drive the car, but my wife seems to like it more and she’s driving it. LOL~

Thank you again HN, for making car shopping an easy experience & you now have a fan for life!!

2 Likes

HN was able to help me lease a 2019 BMW 530 x drive. The process was very smooth and HN was there every step of the way to answer my newbie questions and curb any concerns.

Overall, I would highly recommend using HNs services for the best deals and less time haggling with dealerd that won’t budge.

Thanks so much HN and I will be back again for sure!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for your review.

Enjoy the car in good health.

HN.

Thank you HN for getting an X3M for me after lots of works. Picking up process was very smooth and the numbers matched everything that you gave me.

Chang,

It was a long time working on your deal but you got a very nice car at the right time. The incentives from last month are gone as of today so no more 2 payment waivers.

Enjoy your X3 M in good health.

HN

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

I reached out to HN a few days ago to talk through some of the BMW deals he had posted. While we weren’t able to work out a deal due to my inability to travel to NJ due to the current climate he was super responsive with all my basic BMW leasing questions. Was more than willing to rework the calculator to show me how certain changes would impact my payments. Overall, a great experience. I wish you were closer in the Midwest. Will definitely reach out for future lease options when it is easier to travel.

1 Like

Thank you HN needed a quick lease so I couldn’t hack one and he scored me a 330xi very smoothly wish all brokers could be like you. Would definitely recommend him for any business.

2 Likes

@HN308 helped me with getting a 2020 X2 xdrive. Since this was my first lease, I had a few questions and concerns. He was very responsive and upfront about everything including the numbers. The whole transaction was very smooth and I picked up the car yesterday without any issues for the number that was agreed upon.

Thank you HN!

1 Like

Great deal & quick response & throughout. I was able to sign the deal very fast and hope to have another business with him. Highly recommended!

1 Like

@jefe @hpan @Alex_Pyun

Thanks a lot for your kind review.

Enjoy your vehicle in good health.

HN

@HN308 recently helped me lease a 2020 X5. I was looking for an x5 for past couple months but HN308 got me the best deal. The process was extremely quick and smooth. Will be suggesting him to all my friends and family. Thanks again.

1 Like

@HN308 helped me got a 2020 530i. The whole process is very smooth and fast. Highly recommended! Thanks again, HN!

1 Like

@HN308 helped my brother get a 330i xdrive loaner for a great price. The process was very smooth and well communicated. The execution of picking up the car was easy and quick! He will definitely recommend to friends.

1 Like

@Kami_K @bbbooottt @lg0606

Thanks a lot for your business and kind reviews.

Enjoy your car in good health.