HN308's BMW - New i4 @12%, i5@11%, IX@10%, X7@8%, X5@9%, X3@9.5% Loaners@ 20% off, with base MF and low doc fees

Was this meant for me???
Don’t see X5s on your spreadsheet???
Maybe I’ve been looking at this thing too long :grinning:

I am updating the sheet Mike.

I will surely sell you a X5 but the other one went to someone working with me for a while but wouldn’t do a 10% deal.

If you want one at 11% plus incentives you know how to reach me.

HN

We are seeing a tipping point where the dealers (at least mine) are getting overwhelmed by end of the year rush.

The response time to requests will be slower going forward.

The dealers have too many walk in they can sell the cars at good profits so deep discounted deals get on back burner a bit.

If you are serious about taking a car before Year end now is the time to get going.

HN

3 Likes

who i do contact for information on deals? I have looked at spreadsheet.

I will send you a PM. Respond back to it with below requested info and your number and we can take it from there.

Still Available Brand New 2020 530xi at 15% discount plus incentives and base MF. Also $75 doc fees so effectively close to 16% if compared to regular doc fees.
2 units to choose from White on Beige with Premium and Black on Black with Convenience.

I have approval to move some in stock X5 units at 11% off MSRP plus incentives with base MF. Only 2 units maximum can be let go at those discounts.

Also X3/X1 and 330xi units are being given away at 13% plus incentives if they are under 50K MSRP and in stock at my dealer. No locates any more. X3 inventory under 50K is getting thinner. Cars have to be picked up by 12/31

Any 430xi/530xi/M340xi/X3 units with premium package under 60K MSRP will get 12% off MSRP plus incentives with base MF.

Have few to choose from. Will only respond to people who provide below details.

No More shipping or working with out of state customers anymore till end of the year. If I have taken retainer from out of State customer, I will continue to work with you

Will only respond to people who provide below details.
Reach out to me with the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum.

1. Do you have BMW loyalty & if not let me know your employer to check corp benefits.
  2. Miles and months of lease you need.
  3. Will you do MSD? NY residents can do MSD as the dealer is out of NY.
  4. The zip code where the car will be registered.
  5. The exact model or trim you want and approximate MSRP of the vehicle you are looking.

For new members on the forum who don’t feel comfortable sending fees to unknown broker on Internet, We have a very nice review page on the forum for each of us. Kindly read mine before you contact me.

1 Like

Do we still have X3 ? I am in WA.
How to contact you?

I will send you a PM. Reply back with ans to above questions.

I will run a quote after taking $50 as you are out of area.

Looking for x5 sport northeast with msd

Looking for M340I

@Shaker58 @Bfigu344

To give a proper quote I will need below information. Click on my name and Message me below info and we can take it from there.

Reach out to me with the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum.

1. Do you have BMW loyalty & if not let me know your employer to check corp benefits.
  5. The exact model or trim you want and approximate MSRP of the vehicle you are looking.

Got some more 18% off MSRP plus incentives on a X2 loaners.

Updating the sheets soon.

Still have plenty 2021 X3 Brand new units available.

Don’t message me asking if its still available, Once we sell out it will be updated here.

Also no more locates at all. Strictly on lot inventory only but we have plenty of it.

Looking for white x7 … ok with loaner to get upto 20% mrsp…

New England area…

20% off X7? Unlikely. Good luck though!

1 Like

@Bmwnyny

Getting a X7 loaner at 15-16% is considered pretty good. Those SUVs are in high demand and there is no need to blow them away.

At the height of lockdown I have sold one for 16% and got yelled by fellow broker (my friends) that I am giving them away so set the expectation correct.

Also to all reading my threads, If I have any loaners which are good, they are listed on the sheet and if its not on sheet it don’t exist.

2 Likes

:clap: for giving 16% off to this community and appreciate the transparency - at least once in a blue moon seems to be OK! Thank you!

1 Like

hello, my name is Joe and i have a few questions
Do you have BMW loyalty & if not let me know your employer to check corp benefits.
36 MO / 10K per yr?
Will you do MSD?
this is for BMW X3 3.0i registered at 10536 zip

DON’T REACH OUT TO ME IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO TAKE THE CAR BY 12/31/2020

And if you have any lease payments left, my dealer or no other BMW dealer giving you 13% off plus incentives at base MF will cover it. Kindly respect my time and yours

Still Available Brand New 2020 530xi at 15% discount plus incentives and base MF. Also $75 doc fees so effectively close to 16% if compared to regular doc fees.
2 units to choose from White on Beige with Premium and Black on Black with Convenience.

I have approval to move some in stock X5 units at 11% off MSRP plus incentives with base MF. Only 2 units maximum can be let go at those discounts.

Also X3/X1 and 330xi units are being given away at 13% plus incentives if they are under 50K MSRP and in stock at my dealer. No locates any more. X3 inventory under 50K is getting thinner. Cars have to be picked up by 12/31

Any 430xi/530xi/M340xi/X3 units with premium package under 60K MSRP will get 12% off MSRP plus incentives with base MF.

Have few to choose from. Will only respond to people who provide below details.

No More shipping or working with out of state customers anymore till end of the year. If I have taken retainer from out of State customer, I will continue to work with you

Will only respond to people who provide below details.

For new members on the forum who don’t feel comfortable sending fees to unknown broker on Internet, We have a very nice review page on the forum for each of us. Kindly read mine before you contact me.

1 Like

Only people in NY tri-state area who can pickup the car by 12/31 will be serviced between now and end of the year.

This is not the time to just sent a casual inquiry for a car you might need in next few months.

These 13% deals will end in next 3 days and No they won’t be extended in Jan.

2 Likes

@HN308 Any deals on the X3 M40i w/ executive package and front ventilated seats?

I live in PA, and if the deal is right I could take delivery before 12/31, but need to see the deals out there.