HN308's BMW - New i4 @12%, i5@11%, IX@10%, X7@8%, X5@9%, X3@9.5% Loaners@ 20% off, with base MF and low doc fees

:clap: for giving 16% off to this community and appreciate the transparency - at least once in a blue moon seems to be OK! Thank you!

1 Like

hello, my name is Joe and i have a few questions
Do you have BMW loyalty & if not let me know your employer to check corp benefits.
36 MO / 10K per yr?
Will you do MSD?
this is for BMW X3 3.0i registered at 10536 zip

DON’T REACH OUT TO ME IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO TAKE THE CAR BY 12/31/2020

And if you have any lease payments left, my dealer or no other BMW dealer giving you 13% off plus incentives at base MF will cover it. Kindly respect my time and yours

Still Available Brand New 2020 530xi at 15% discount plus incentives and base MF. Also $75 doc fees so effectively close to 16% if compared to regular doc fees.
2 units to choose from White on Beige with Premium and Black on Black with Convenience.

I have approval to move some in stock X5 units at 11% off MSRP plus incentives with base MF. Only 2 units maximum can be let go at those discounts.

Also X3/X1 and 330xi units are being given away at 13% plus incentives if they are under 50K MSRP and in stock at my dealer. No locates any more. X3 inventory under 50K is getting thinner. Cars have to be picked up by 12/31

Any 430xi/530xi/M340xi/X3 units with premium package under 60K MSRP will get 12% off MSRP plus incentives with base MF.

Have few to choose from. Will only respond to people who provide below details.

No More shipping or working with out of state customers anymore till end of the year. If I have taken retainer from out of State customer, I will continue to work with you

Will only respond to people who provide below details.
Reach out to me with the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum.

1. Do you have BMW loyalty & if not let me know your employer to check corp benefits.
  2. Miles and months of lease you need.
  3. Will you do MSD? NY residents can do MSD as the dealer is out of NY.
  4. The zip code where the car will be registered.
  5. The exact model or trim you want and approximate MSRP of the vehicle you are looking.

For new members on the forum who don’t feel comfortable sending fees to unknown broker on Internet, We have a very nice review page on the forum for each of us. Kindly read mine before you contact me.

1 Like

Only people in NY tri-state area who can pickup the car by 12/31 will be serviced between now and end of the year.

This is not the time to just sent a casual inquiry for a car you might need in next few months.

These 13% deals will end in next 3 days and No they won’t be extended in Jan.

2 Likes

@HN308 Any deals on the X3 M40i w/ executive package and front ventilated seats?

I live in PA, and if the deal is right I could take delivery before 12/31, but need to see the deals out there.

We are at the end of this busy season and deal period is ending, my dealer is only going to honor the 13% off plus incentives on in stock units which are picked up by EOD tomorrow on 12/31 as their yearly units are only counted towards cars that go out of the door by year end.

If you want to be on pick up schedule for tomorrow you absolutely have to be approved today and get a slot for tomorrow.

I cannot promise everyone that reaches out to me after today will get the slot but I and my sales person will try our best to get you the deal.

NO MORE OUT OF NY/NJ/PA AREA CUSTOMERS EVEN IF YOU PROMISE TO BE THERE BY TOMORROW.

Will only respond to people who provide below details.
Reach out to me with the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum.

1. Do you have BMW loyalty & if not let me know your employer to check corp benefits.
  5. The exact model or trim you want and approximate MSRP of the vehicle you are looking.

For new members on the forum who don’t feel comfortable sending fees to unknown broker on Internet, We have a very nice review page on the forum for each of us. Kindly read mine before you contact me.

2 Likes

Still have a New 2020 BMW 530xi with Premium Package. Its discounted at 15% off MSRP plus applicable incentives. Doc fees are only $75 for it and no MSD can be done.

Below Calc is with NJ luxury tax added to dmv and BMW loyalty or Corp Discount applied.

1 Like

Hi,

I am interested in the deal for X3. How can I get it?

Its almost too late for it but if you provide me everything I have requested in my 1st post along with your phone number over a PM, I can try.

Interested in a 2021 BMW X3, When sending PM getting error msg?

Hi, Interested in a 2021/2020 BMW X3 with Premium Package + Driver Assistance Package + Parking Assistance Package + Ambient Lighting.

Zip - 07058

A big Thanks to the community for a great December.

All the 13-12% deals are done. Please don’t ask if it can still be done, if it’s possible that would be a title of my thread.

While we were blowing away the New vehicle inventory the loaner fleet has got big.

We will be bringing some good loaner deals back this month.

The sheet will be updated this evening for Jan specials.

Please revisit this post later in the day to look at loaner specials.

HN

3 Likes

Bottom feeders of LH (aka @spockvr6) have now perked their heads up from the seafloor and are currently looking towards the sunlight.

10 Likes

Any 2021 bmw x6 available. New York state

Looking to lease the 2020 M8 conv.
10k miles
36 months
I have a bmw lease ending next week. (Loyalty)
Registering in NJ

All loaner specials and New vehicle specials have been updated in the Sheet.

Please don’t compare the current Jan deals to what people got in December. What we have now and can be acquired matters and not what was done in past.

Also the value per MSD drop in MF (if you didn’t understand what that means, just ask me right before agreeing on numbers and not now) has to be updated in Lease Hackr calculator by the tech team so till that is done, we will manually make adjustments if you are doing MSD but the difference is negligible.

HN

1 Like

Hey - I just PM you all information & what I’m looking for. let me know when you get a chance. Thank you

We have a 12% off MSRP blanket deal back available for a limited time on any in-stock 330xi or X3 units

This is with NJ dealer so MSD remains an option as well.

Let’s move some units till the management shoots down these deep deals back again.

Anyone who missed out on December deals get this 2nd chance.

4 Likes

Same sheet? Up here

Correct same sheet.

The sheet is updated. If you want a car with different MSRP, just put the MSRP and keep selling price at 12% off to get updated numbers.

HN

1 Like