Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

I got about $7k off msrp. .00002 MF. 63% residual. 36/12k.

1 Like

Dropbox was a pain. Was able to resize for your viewing pleasure!

3 Likes

Thank you. Looks beautiful. What was the MSRP payment and drive offs. Again, just asking so it can help someone else, sorry if you included it before.

msrp was 72820. I put $2k down which covered all driveoffs and a couple hundred extra…really to just make an even number.

Which bank? US Bank or Chrysler Capital?

Chrysler Capital (20 Char…)

Man at a minimum you could have a full post with all details instead of piece by piece. I mean i can use calculator and figure it out but it would be nice if its in one post MSRP, sales price, rebates, taxes, fees, drive offs, residual, mf, payment. Makes the forum better and easier for everyone. I did it for my two deals. Its a bare minimum to do since we gaining so much from the community. Enjoy the car.

1 Like

That would be super helpful! It would be nice if you include where you are too. I wasted tons of time today trying to track this deal.

Jaclyn (internet director) at Shaver was also great. I started with Octavio, but he immediately sent me to her. No BS and very helpful.

Can you share the monthly payment?

Terms of your lease?

How much for over mileage?

Some sweet lookin cats in this thread. A little overdue but here’s mine.

6 Likes

@Ed_Churchward (the originator of this awesome Hellcat deal), several others, and I are planning to meetup in Socal on Sunday, Feb 26…would love to see some Hellcats there (and maybe even catch a break from my [likely POS] rental to ride in one)!

1 Like

wow purple is awesome

If you get any closer to the Midwest, let me know :smiley:. Mine was delivered this evening!

1 Like

Cats outta the bag!

And check out the people who leased for 1k a month with 5k down back in 2016!! Dealers were marking up above MSRP.

Oh man when I get home I’ll show you the dealer markup tag I got included with my Monroney sticker. The car came in at a whopping $92,000 after mark-up and dealer addons.

The deals are on 2017 Chargers in February. Trim levels: SEs, SXTs and RTs. I am a dealer rep and put this together for a fellow forum member.

2017 Charger R/T/ 12K miles/36 months
MSRP - $39765
US Bank - 0 down - $375.65 with $375.65 due at signing

Reach out to me on the forum if anyone is interested in making a similar deal.

I approach it with a certain amount of fear and respect!

2 Likes