Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

Whats a dealer rep? You work for the dealer?

This episode was one of the many reasons I got the Hellcat. I just wish I had his truck of tires to follow me around and an Amazon expenses credit card for fuel!

Anybody tried to negotiate down a 2016 SRT Challenger? Not sure it would make sense to go with a SRT over Hellcat unless the large markdowns are carried over. Local Dodge dealership is already advertising $7500 off their remaining Hellcats but only $2500 off the SRT.

Should have gotten DB 11 :slight_smile: Faster and 21 vs 6.6 mpg

So I got bored tonight decided to post all the details on my lease contract. I’d like to thank @Ed_Churchward for posting this deal first.

Hopefully this will help future buyers:

2016 Dodge Charger Hellcat

MSRP: $75,220
Sales price: $67,739
Dealer Doc: $80
Doc Tax: $6.40
CA Registration: $541 + 29 (electronic fee)
Tire Fee: $8.75
Cap Reduction tax: $82
Acq. Fee: $595
Cash down: $2,375
Rebates: -$1000
Drive offs: $1,375

Excess mileage: .25c a mile
Disposition fee: $395

Monthly payment: $555 + 8% tax
Term: 36 months, 12,000 miles

Lease-end buyout: $47,388

4 Likes

Yes. A dealer rep is a sales consultant that can help you work your deal. We look to update the forum as accurately as possible with the hopes that it will drive business from fellow members once we have established a following.

FWIW, I worked out some finalized numbers with CDJRElliott. Although my wife decided against the (awesome) car at the end of the day, he was straightforward to deal with, responsive, and very fair and transparent with the leasing numbers. This is in sharp contrast to a couple other Dodge dealers I spoke to in the DC area.

I had the feeling he would be good to work with after couple of emails :slight_smile:

Yep, thanks for the recommendation Ursus!

If CDJRElliott is from Dulles Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. He was actually very helpful. He actually researched and answered questions. Not his fault the same incentives arent available in DC/MD/VA.

1 Like

Yes, it’s him. @Fsumach just confirmed.

Thanks Chris! It means a great deal to be referred as a rep that will work with you.

http://www.dullesmotorcars.com/new/Dodge/2016-Dodge-Charger-leesburg-va-d6c8aff00a0e0a6b278b250433dbc55f.htm

This 2016 Charger Hellcat has a ridiculous MF and RV. Anyone interested in making a deal on this vehicle, please hit me on the Forum.

Ask for Elliott

Hey Elliot, just a suggestion: you should open you own new thread in Marketplace for everything Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep. There are other threads for them all over this forum and some people may not see your offers under Hellcat thread.

2 Likes

I am pretty new on the forum, so I appreciate any and all suggestion. This is a great one

You should toss in Subaru and Kia too. You can likely get a lot of business from here by covering all those brands.

See this thread: FEBRUARY BMW LEASE LIST! Please CONTACT ME FIRST
This guy gets tons of business from here because he’s very upfront and transparent.

Haven’t gotten time for any decent pics, but here she is. Now to learn to keep the tires from spinning!

7 Likes

Looking good. My cars twin!

Is there a way to private message someone on this forum? I’m in Nova and am interested in the Charger you linked here. I’ve been shopping around for used ones but stumbled upon this forum and the lease deals are appealing.

I apologize if I’m supposed to introduce myself somewhere first. I’m new here.

1 Like