Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

I signed a lease agreement and put money down and I can’t get em to return call! Like I said, hope they’re just busy.

Trouble is, I’m out of state. Making me a bit nervous as I’ve dispatched transport per dealers recommendation.

edit:// email seems to be the right path for my contact. They’ve confirmed it’s ready for transport… now the dang transport is late! :slight_smile: . i didn’t expect an out of state order to be so stressful.

1 Like

Ed’s contact at Shaver was pretty straight forward. The numbers were pretty spot on with no dealer games. I didn’t pull the trigger because I wanted a charger.

2 Likes

Shaver finance dept just called me to say they had made a mistake. My payment should actually be $509 a month not $518.

Good people!

1 Like

I can’t believe you missed it, Ed :slight_smile: Great ride, mate. I wouldn’t even know how to handle this beast.

Anyone know any good dealers in the tri state giving good deals on chargers ?

I meant to say charger hellcat with good deals in the tri state

Hey can you pm or message me on how to get the deal on a charger hellcat ?

It will all be worth it in the end, trust me!

Just picked up my 2016 Charger HellCat in pearl white with brass monkey rims, summer tires, and Harmon kardon stereo. I LOVE it! Thank you Ed! This beast wasn’t even on my radar until I saw your post.

For anyone interested, I have a dealer in NJ who has 6 Challengers and 2 Chargers left. They are dealing especially on the challengers but not for much longer as they want them for the spring. I have the contact info for the GM and GSM there. PM me for details.

Pics tomorrow!

1 Like

I’m interested can u let me know details

Ed - can you message me the contact info at Shaver. I’m in so Cal as well. Let’s get a group together after we buy these :slight_smile:

Thanks ed and shaver for giving me my white cat!

1 Like

Looks great! I’m getting anxious for mine. Per the local transport driver, it’s allegedly begun the 2000 mile journey to my house. That white looks awesome. I hope my “granite pearl” looks as menacing!

1 Like

You will love it. Pics upon arrival!

Same as mine. looks amazing

Hi Ed. Would you mind sending me your contact’s info at Shaver? Thanks

It is all in the thread but the deal has gone apparently. They sold about 5-6 at this price and wont do it anymore. I’m sure if you shop around you might find something close.

Thank you Ed. I’ll keep on shopping. I wonder what kind of deal they’d make on the SRT’s that they have?

Talk to Aldrin and Octavio, they are really good guys. Straightforward with know BS. I can’t complement their entire team enough.

What kind of deal did you get in NJ. Can you post the details please?