Good deal or bad?

Better include 6 identical base civics with it for that money!

Yes I was doing one mid5s with first only.
No one cared lol

What are the details? Doesnā€™t sound too far off from where it should be and if anything looks like a cheap way to acquire one to drop on ebay once youā€™re tired of it.

Yeah tbh Iā€™d be happy to pay mid 5ā€™s. Car would have a ton of positive equity at lease end. Although Iā€™m pretty sure I donā€™t need five cars :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Not a blowout I honestly just did it out of curiosity

I didnā€™t see it. Thatā€™sā€¦really intriguing.

Iā€™m originally from Pittsfield and my sister lives in Northampton. I can procure an expired MA DL. :grin:

Lol!

Thatā€™s for anywhere in New England

I think all states are 6.25-7% with the exception of NH of course

Honestly
I didnā€™t think anyone would be interested

Know Pittsfield well! One of my closest friends is from there. Love Lenox in the summers and the Red Lion out that way.

My uncle use to be a chef at the Red Lion. Cousin got married at a nice golf course somewhere in Pittsfield.

I used to do a bit of fly fishing in those parts and stayed at the Red Lion, fun times.

Honda paragon, yes im driving it now. I just wanted a 2016 pilot. But they salesman said it would be the same interest rate.

Not to brag Sir, my wife and i both work as a Nurse.thank you

What ā€¦ the ā€¦ 900+ for a Honda? Are you kidding me, whoever the sales person was ā€¦my god Iā€™m at a loss for words

Maybe someone here can help
I think you might have shot up to the best on this post

I was interested in 2016 pilot bro.

Yes sir. Had no choice

Umm, was this a purchase?

2 Likes

Its a lease vehicle. I guess i have to deal with the $920 a month thing.

@mjsean32 can we see the lease worksheet if you donā€™t mind. Weā€™re just curious how it was done. Thank you

1 Like

You could have rented one for about the same while you shopped.

1 Like

You know while we were at the dealership we felt like we couldnt say NO to their offers and they give us reasons whys and that" due to our credit score. Yea your right

1 Like