Good deal or bad?

ill pm you sir privately later. Is the color yellow paper for that kind?

The worksheet color yellow am i right?

yes please

Post the lease contract please. I want to know how they got to this payment.

2 Likes

Damn this is Type-R territory.

1 Like

@HondaSoCal with $10k mark-up. @mjsean32 yeah we would like to see it and teach you what to look for next time. Sorry to hear that you got pressured. Atleast next time around this won’t happen anymore.

1 Like

Nopes, a Type R with mark-up goes for like ~40k. Im sure its lease payments would be less than this.

I can get you 1.6 type rs for this price

lol. I would say Type Rs have >100% residuals. Saw one 2017 listed for 38K, which definitely makes its residual over its MSRP

Thank you sir for your positive output.

I send it to dotmike sir.

@dotmike24 cmon!!

He didn’t sent the worksheet. Only the msrp and purchase price. Let’s wait to send me the breakdown of the lease and I’ll ask him if I can share it.

Exactly my thought. Go to the bank and take a loan out to buy the damn car.

Hey Sean, it sounds like you walked in and were very worried about your credit score. The sales person may have realized this was a concern to you and made it a primary point in explaining and pressuring you into a deal that wasn’t good for you.

In any negotiation, you should always walk away if you feel pressured or don’t fully understand. When it comes to dealerships, there are a variety of factors that can cause pricing to vary at every dealership. So, even if this was a good deal, you should always talk to more than one dealership unless you were absolutely confident that you could not do better.

Like you said, this is already signed and completed and you should learn more for next time. But if you have a 600 credit score, it’s not going to improve if you can’t afford your car payments and you may want to consider finding ways out of the lease as soon as possible.

1 Like

He sent me his lease worksheet, he hasn’t replied if I can share it here but what I can tell is he got charged $2450 for lease protection, upfront tax or other tax at $2950, outstanding credit or balance $1250 and other fees $850 msrp $44775 and adjusted cap cost of $52865z. They added $8k. Poor guy.

3 Likes

Is there a way we can help OP to offload? Seriously consider carvana? Vroom?

I still can’t believe this

Carvana /vroom are going to be worthless right now maybe later but at that payment I don’t think there’s anything that can be done

Someone can light it on fire and he can claim insurance that’s the only thing I see possible, depending on location we can make a list of whose willing to help. I wouldn’t mind paying for the supplies,

We can possibly create a gofundme as well

3 Likes

Leave the vehicle open at a train station

1 Like