Eff it let's break the calculator: 2020 Chevy Bolt LT 36/10k One pay, Effectively 624 dollars total

Deal is done, car is home! The official theme song for this hack is “Operation Ground and Pound” by Dragonforce. My goal for this hack was a $6,600 One Pay, paid entirely by GM rewards and NJ Governor Phil Murphy. I fell a little short, but I think I got it as close as I could, and it was just too good of a deal to pass up! While the mathematics worked themselves out eventually, this was NOT easy simply because of inventory. There were 50 total Bolts within 100 miles of my zip code. Premiers were just too much, and the 2019s I could find were total wastes of time. I extended my search after that from upstate NY to Virginia and everywhere in between, since the NJ law is silent on whether the car needs to be bought or leased in NJ, just registered by an NJ resident. Luckily the dealer I ended up getting it from was from NJ anyway, so that’s moot. A lot of Jersey dealers think they are holding onto Golden tickets because of this rebate (Looking at you Lester Glenn and your 500 day old 2019 Premiers). I guess time will tell if they are right. Thanks again to everyone here for the constant inspiration, as well as camaraderie, especially everyone I got to hang out with at the last meet up. It makes this all a lot of fun!

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
MSRP: $39865
Monthly Payment: $624 dollar One Pay after NJ rebates
Drive-Off Amount: $5624
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10,000
MF:00051 reduced to 00001 by the one pay
Residual:53
Incentives:6750 lease cash, 1500 Volt Loyalty, College Discount, 1590.34 buypower earnings and bonus combined, 5000 post sale NJ electric vehicle rebate
Region:New Jersey
Leasehackr Score: 179
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

68 Likes

Should’ve pushed for 100 more off to get it to 210.5 years.

12 Likes

Can you PM me the dealer name?

Just kidding! Amazing deal for NJ folks. Did the dealer actually know the ins and outs of the $5k rebate? I’ve seen the articles, but was just wondering if the dealers have caught on.

2 Likes

Some have, some haven’t. This dealer was great to work with, straightforward and no BS. They were not dummies about the rebate but didn’t seem to care since they have no way of redeeming it or applying it on their own anyway. Not all dealers were like this!

1 Like

I don’t want to reply to this thread as I’ll get a million update notifications for the next 3 years (see Hellcat for $500 Bob…)

But DAMN. I’d get one just for giggles. Good job.

3 Likes

I’m very disappointed in you. I was expecting you to get paid to lease this :grin:.

Nice job!!

4 Likes

Good lord man. Well done!! Puts all the BMW deals to shame. Now you can rag on every shared deal with an LH score <150.

Also you should probably just disable your PM’s now.

11 Likes

I made some money when I leased my bolt last month :crazy_face:

36/12k, one pay

3 Likes

Of course, illiterate idiots will still think they can replicate this deal without having all the incentives, but those in the know will notice these details that not everyone (hardly anyone?) will qualify for:

7 Likes

Oh it’s totally not replicable for just anyone. But if you can stack everything just right… Even without some of that you can still get a pretty sweet deal on these in Jersey if you find a dealer willing to make a deal.

1 Like

Absolutely. Not taking away from the deal at all. For me, it would work out to an effective ~$137/mo because I’d only get the 6750 incentive and $5k post-sale. At which point, I wouldn’t do one pay. Still a very solid deal, for sure.

1 Like

This does not compute. Lease calculator breaks. Congrats

2 Likes

Awesome deal, enjoy!
So this is the second ev?

1 Like

So how do we do the lease transfer. Pay you 500 bucks and take over?

13 Likes

First full electric. Volt was the first one, still have it.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I’m surprised there’s any bolts left in the state, fun little car too.

1 Like

There’s 19 2020 LTs available within 100 miles of me right now on Cargurus. It’s rough at the moment.

Last month probably cleared out allot of them, it’s the ultimate commuter car.

1 Like

this is the best thing i have seen/read all day.

4 Likes