Lease Hackr Hall of Fame - Quotes / Deals / Photos #lhhof

I think you meant “canon” with one “n” and not two.

No self-restraint there but even with no DM I thought you should know.

No LH HOF is imaginable without mighty NJRombo thread:

4 Likes

EthanRS Lambo / Exotic Hacking Thread

This thread in general was amazing

6 Likes

wagon - the good fortune of someone else’s cancelled order

The beginning of EQ* mania

6 Likes

Don’t forget the NJRonbo crossover episode

1 Like

Holy moly , it is truly wild how people will not spend like an hour of research to save themselves thousands and thousands of dollars

1 Like

That’s why this is not lack of confidence. It’s too much confidence and Dunning Krueger

Idk the guy is saying “ I don’t really know a lot about this “ and etc. it’s like they think doing a minimal amount of investigation is going to kill them or somehow too difficult for them to understand

1 Like

Meanwhile this is the same person peeling their bananas before weighing them at the store because they ain’t paying for what they can’t eat.

2 Likes

Some people are beyond being saved from themselves. Apparently, the mighty NJRonbo saga continues, this time with Lincoln:

In early 2022, the Genesis GV60 was my dream vehicle. The Lexus NX350 or NX450 was my second choice. The Corsair was my distant third…

I found a Corsair GT in Staten Island, bought it, and got ripped off by the dealership with highly illegal tactics.

1 Like

I don’t want to toot my own horn, but saying I would rather be face fucked by a chainsaw than meet @jay3 has to make it in.

Maybe not first ballot HOF

I second this.

I think I had one of the first unicorn bmw hybrids. It caused lots of drama but whatever lol

1 Like

Its not like he could have… I don’t know… WAITED???

4 Likes

You would think that after years of doing the exact same thing over and over again with the same results… Maybe you would come to the conclusion that you don’t know what you are doing?

Post in thread ‘Could be buying a 2022 Corsair Grand Touring Tomorrow…Should I?’ Could be buying a 2022 Corsair Grand Touring Tomorrow...Should I? | Page 2 | Lincoln Forums

2 Likes
3 Likes

The Garages :trophy: Trophy - receipts from (some) successful lease hackrs

2 Likes

One of my favorites from the original EV hacker…

3 Likes

Donde esta Clutch?

Sad Good Boy GIF by Signature Entertainment

1 Like