Eff it let's break the calculator: 2020 Chevy Bolt LT 36/10k One pay, Effectively 624 dollars total

That means a lot coming from “Mr i8”!

1 Like

Congrats!!!

1 Like

Is that Miami Blue? :laughing:

4 Likes

no come on mine was only like a 24 LH score. it didn’t break the calculator.

1 Like

images (18)

7 Likes

Can you sell it and make some money?! :rofl:
Awesome deal and congrats!

1 Like

I have no idea what the rules of the rebate program will be exactly, but I can’t imagine they will allow that. Regardless I wanted it anyway so it doesn’t really make a difference to me.

Couldn’t resist tonight… Didn’t wanna wait!

25 Likes

I was so mad when February rolled around. If the Governor made the retroactive portion of the law clear when he signed it I would have been on the lot the next day taking advantage of the extra 2500 in dealer cash and ended up getting paid for this. There was no way I could risk 5 grand like that though. Considering I didn’t have the dealer cash to play with I can’t complain about how everything turned out!

I still can’t believe this NJ rebate is not % for lease total…lol…what rookies! The biggest in CA is the San Fernando which cannot be more than a quarter of the total lease cost.

2 Likes

It’s really surprising… Everything they’ve said is pretty clear though, and it appears that they are honoring it. It would have been foolish to pass it up. My Acadia lease goes back in almost exactly a year, and if this car works out for 95% of what I need in concert with the Volt, that’s another 380 a month I’ll save not needing to replace it. But I am a hopeless addict, so I’ll jump off that bridge when I get there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

You will probably squeeze some fuel savings too. It’s hard to pass on such deals. My household has only one rebate left…hold me! :sob:

1 Like

Great job!!!

Add 5% cashback on your buy power card to the equation :smiley: … for extra $250 that you scored for your next GM car…

1 Like

You mean San Joaquin?

1 Like

Does the credit card bonus count as part of the “steal”? CC points and the like are currency you could have earned/spent on other things.
Still a crazy deal/steal in any case.

The Buypower earnings are redeemable only for GM vehicles, accessories and services. And I actually used a different credit card to pay for the rest of the balance due because they were offering zero interest until October, which should set me up nicely for the rebate check to arrive in time to pay it off.

1 Like

First of all, Congratulations on the awesome deal! Quick question, I thought the NJ rebate would probably work the same way as Federal. i.e. the leasing company would get to the keep the rebate and not the person leasing it. From your posts, that doesn’t seem to be the case which is a pleasant surprise. I am assuming you will get the rebate as an income tax credit for 2020. Is that correct?

As of right now in about a month or so there will be a web portal where customers can apply for the rebate. It’s not a tax credit, it’s a check. Around July or so the dealer portal is supposed to be available to them, which will definitely change the potential of grabbing a great deal.

2 Likes

All hail @ElectricEliminator! And the sticker😍 WANT

1 Like

Well I gotta thank @michael and @littleviolette for the stickers!

3 Likes