December lease possibilities <$250

The only one I know thus far are those thanks to @chrishs2000 few posts above for
michigan-gmc-buick-deals-december-update

But she doesn’t do non-MI residents :frowning:

Add the Terrain to your post too.

2020 Terrain FWD SLE Package - GM Employee Pricing for Everyone!
24 months 10k miles
198/mo + tax with $999 Due at Signing

1 Like

If you scroll down he was offered $235

I believe ls awd equinox with 8.075% tax for 248 is doable with competitive lease.

Really wish there was a better market in Illinois and Florida.

1 Like

Encore for $150 including St. Louis county tax with 0 down(Need GMC loyalty). Gave the deposit but will sign final papers on 2nd Jan to save on property taxes so will post exact details once that’s done.

That’s great! Would you be able to share lease sheet before that so that other could try to shoot for that number?

Every market has its own plus or minuses.
FL doesn’t have income tax vs CA and North East. That somewhere around 7% or more yearly in income tax.
$900 Doc fee paid every 3 years on a lease is still less than that😀

Yea but my salary is less than it would be in most places.

here you go : leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Buick&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=25770&sales_price=21165&months=24&mf=.00062&dp=0&dealer_fee=182.50&acq_fee=650&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=2500&rebate=0&resP=64&reg_fee=80&sales_tax=9&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true

1 Like

Thank you! This is helpfull to many before the year end weekend shopping.

How hard was it to get that 17% discount? Months of what or is it a year-end fire sale?

17% off is actually crazy. I am shopping multiple deals at the moment, so I can’t tell if I got the absolute lowest on the encore, but the best I managed to do is 14% off.

1 Like

first quote was little higher and then I texted him my offer and we agreed. Here in St. Louis many dealers will match this so it was not difficult at all.

2 Likes

Damn… Thank you @mohbh and @kubikdanon
At least users will know that it is possible to achieve between 14% and 17% off shopping this weekend and have few days before incentives ran out on Jan 2nd.

1 Like

I’m not sure if you’re picky on the car (AWD vs. FWD, sedan vs. SUV, etc) but I just picked up a 2019 Jetta S a few weeks ago for ~$205/month with tax in the western Chicagoland suburbs. More details in the attached.

Good luck!

2 Likes

See ChevyPhil one pay $7888 on Bolt in CA. That is $142/mo after rebates.

I almost got to $250 with $261/mo on a $45k Guilia

Where at? 20char

Picked up in South Carolina