2020 Chevy Equinox LS AWD, $257/month..thoughts?

Hi there, working on a deal for the following and figured I get thoughts from the ones I trust:

Year/Make/Model: 2020 Chevrolet Equinox LS AWD 1.5T
MSRP: 29095
Incentives Total: 5053
Sales Price: 24042
RV: 17457
MF: .00080
Bank Fee: 650
License Fee: 400
Tax: 565

The current offer stands at $257/month for 36 months with 10K miles per year. First month’s payment is the only cost due at signing.

Update: I have a deal in principle for $235/month with first month due at signing only.

So just to state the obvious…

Other than the incentives there is no other discount offered from the dealer ?

I know, I know it’s the “employee” deal !

Still, if the dealer wants your business and likes you - just maybe he’ll come off his price another $2800 or so and maybe then you’d have a $180/month (or so) lease. The salesman won’t offer you this deal. You’ll have to E-mail the sales manager and play hard-to-get.

• Just sayin

What incentives do you qualify for ?

Employee Pricing- $1,953 off MSRP
Select Market Incremental- $600
Select Market Incremental- $1,000
Current Non-Gm Lease Program- $1,500

And the dealer took off another $1000. About 20% off the MSRP in total.

It’s a very fair deal. But are you 100% sure you’ll want a stripper LS trim for 3 entire years? That’s all I’d be wary of. Did you inquire about 24 or 27mon? Also, if you wanted fewer months, seem to be a lot of these on swap a lease in the $200-260 range–where I’d guess eager folks would pay the $600 transfer fee if asked.

Thanks for that bit of info on the lease swap. I had base S Jetta for the past three years and it served me well. This is not a daily use vehicle as I commute into Manhattan for work from northern NJ. I do like have a lease though for weekend needs and also for your frequent trips to Boston and D.C. to visit family/friends.

I just did effectively 267 x 36 months with a dealer for 36/10k. Lt awd with confidence and the convenience package. Mine was 275 x 35 payments sign and drive

2 Likes

There is also a possible deal in long Island for millennial Chevrolet but people are saying be wary. Few qualify. I called and have to have lease loyalty and someone else said 800+ credit score as well. I know I have both but still something seemed odd with extras. I had a dealer add delivery charge separately from the MSRP. Which is bullshit. Their ad was low bc they left that out.

1 Like