$261/mo - Alfa romeo Giulia, 45k MSRP, $298 DAS, $298/mo, 27 mo, 10k

Picked it up today. Base model with MSRP=$45,115.

$298 DAS and $298 per month includes all fees and GA taxes.
Also will be getting $1000 amazon gift card. If you distribute this over 27 months, the effective payment is $261/mo.

I couldn’t get MF or RV to make sense in the calculator with my discount and incentives, but since it worked out in my favor, I didn’t try to figure it out.
I had TrueCar $1000 incentive, which beat out $750 FCA affiliate, as they could not be combined.
I had FCA loyalty and returning lease for $1500 total.

11 Likes

What was your down payment ?

No down payment, just $298 due at signing.

How much $ in incentives?

Total rebates were $7000.

For loyalty is it based on you or does household family count?

1 Like

I believe it’s household, but am not positive. $500 of the $1500 requires current FCA lease to end by June 30, 2020.

However, I asked a BMW dealer if they’d give me BMW loyalty if my dad co-signed and they said yes. He lives in a different state, so it might work if your family is willing to co-sign.

The amzn gift card link posted on another post doesnt work. Do u know how to generate offer code before I go to dealer?

Stellar deal, but what’s a Guilia? :joy:

2 Likes

Haha, whoops

I got it from a targeted Facebook ad as I follow Alfa romeo there. I tried finding it but couldn’t. My sense is that Alfa romeo took it down. You can call Alfa romeo and ask. I called them about a $1000 motor trend incentive a few weeks ago, but they said I couldn’t get is as I wasn’t targeted in that particular marketing campaign.

Way too many people are spelling it like that. I’ve corrected several titles in the past week or two.

1 Like

I don’t follow Alfa and still got that offer.

Well at least they’re not spelling it with a J :joy:

What was the dealer discount

$7000 discount, $7000 incentives

Is this possible to Replicate in the NE Region?

Would love to get this deal in Florida. So far nothing even close to this.

My recommendation if you’re trying to get a good Alfa Romeo deal: Follow Alfa romeo on Facebook, sign up for updates on AlfaRomeoUSA.com, and build a car on truecar.com and submit to dealers now. That way, you can get all the incentives next month. In looking at edmunds forums, residuals didn’t drop from December 2018 to January 2019 for 2018 model years.

Hi,

I am in Chicago and working on
ALFA ROMEO GIULIA TI SPORT AWD
MSRP $54k, 39/10
$400/mo all rolled in
DAS 1st month payment ($400)

Is this decent deal? I know other people are getting better deal…but not getting any further.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like