Lease Advice under $225 per month

Hey Everyone, I need your help…

My 2017 Buick Encore lease is coming to an end. I have 3 payments left at $223 per month, totaling $671.64. The payoff on the car is $15,006.32. The car has 33k miles on it.

I leased the Buick for 39 months, 39k miles.

With all that being said I’m trying to figure out what’s next.

Im hoping to get some advice on what I could get for around the same terms and price. Hoping to do 36months/36k miles for around $225 or under.

I don’t want another Encore though. I really haven’t enjoyed it that much.

What do you guys think would be the best bang for the buck, with first payment only at drive off and nothing down?

Thanks in advance for everyone’s help.

Tell you what I wouldn’t do:

Use the :mag: up there :arrow_upper_right:

:bat:

4 Likes

Not sure I understand

If you’re sick of that turdski you can probably get a Nissan Versa for around that - however you won’t enjoy that either.

3 Likes

Search the forum / look through it. The information is out there if you look

2 Likes

Anyone think I could get a Tacoma deal for this price?

@Cody_Carter

2 Likes

Just wait. Don’t roll anything like remaining payments

2 Likes

Sure Tacoma’s are low $200s at 24mo term. Everyone gets a :taco: this month

3 Likes

@Cody_Carter any advice on some numbers I could bring into my local Toyota dealership.

Any one got advice on a sedan under 300 all in with 0 DAS

How long have you been a member and watching the forum? You don’t mention where you’re located, so that doesn’t help anyone suggest deals in an area and there’s an entire thread maintained by @Lvs23 with commuter cars for sub $250/mo

2 Likes

I’m located in Virginia.

:lock: please, @trusted_hackrs

Because we aren’t here to :spoon: feed every Tom, Hairy, Dick from everyone corner of the country on every car that leases at every conceivable price point. Particularly when there’s a thread just for that.

But I digress. Looks like I need an adult beverage to take the edge off.

:bat:

2 Likes

@anon92897398 Why are you suggesting this thread is locked? Please educate me?

:mag::mag_right::mag::mag_right: