Costco Pricing for Volvo

Thinly equipped is the key. There is one at my local dealer (havent even tried to negotiate price on it yet because I’m not a big fan of the model). But its in their showroom and I sat in it on Saturday (and decided the S60 was much more comfortable).

T5 FWD Momentum
MSRP 48505
Sales Price 43700 (10% off)
Incentives: 5950 (2750 + 3200)
Costco/Fleet: 3000
Net price: 34700
Residual (59%): 28618
Depreciation (34700-28618)/24 = 253.4
Add Conquest pull ahead if applicable.
Throw in a few MSDs to take MF down to 0.00001 and its a great monthly on a base S90.

Now, will the dealer sell it at 10 or 15% off? Dealers in NC are stingy and the economy is fairly robust so they might not need to discount it that much.

Apparently they have no problems selling XC90s as discounts (even on 2017s) are mediocre:

Too bad I’m still in the middle of my lease. There is one T5 near me at 54k with mom+ that I like.

How easy is it to flip a Volvo lease? Are you still on hook like with Infiniti?

No idea. But I’m pretty content with my car and don’t drive much anyway.

It looks like Volvo doesn’t allow lease transfers:

would it be possible to post the rest of that XC90 list including the 2017 T6 AWD Momentum? Thanks!

I’m going to post the details as soon as I take delivery on Friday, but I just signed a deal on a 2017 S90 T6 Momentum AWD with an MSRP of $59,260 for $499 a month, with only first month due at signing for 36/12 using the Costco discount.

Not many discounts on 2017 models either:

1 Like

Select your model and zip code. Calculator will show all available lease incentives
http://www.volvocars.com/us/shopping-tools/purchase/payment-estimator

Here is a nice deal under 1% : .54% ($222/mo) or .074% ($302/mo) all-in in VA (~$3K)

~$290/mo all in for 36/7,500

Tempting to get a Volvo. But damn the back of the S90 is so unattractive.

I agree. But IMHO it looks worse on the lighter color cars (White/Silver/etc.) I was looking at a black one the other day and it wasn’t as noticeable.

I thought so at first too, but it grew on me.

You should be looking at the girl’s face anyway, most of the time :slight_smile:
See - @mzcool is fine with it now
But I do like S90 looks

Only certain brands would qualify for conquest pull ahead right?

How incorrect. You should judge her by her personality and the S90 has that in droves, particularly the one with crystal :slight_smile:

I’ve said it before - only if you marry her :slight_smile:

Are you SOL if you dont have a current lease? Does the conquest pull ahead apply to finance?

Thanks, cheapdad00!

Do you know if the A-Plan price discount is proportional with added options?