Costco Pricing for Volvo

So Costco is currently offering special pricing for Volvos, and I wanted to see if anyone has used this to lease one.

This is their current offer:

For a limited time, Costco members receive an exclusive Special Offer on eligible Volvo models Aug. 1 – Oct. 2, 2017. You’ll receive:

Volvo A-Plan Pricing
Applicable Volvo rebates and incentives
Plus, Costco member incentives
$750 on 2017 and 2018 S60, V60, V90 Cross Country, and XC90 models
$750 on 2017 XC60
$3,000 on 2017 and 2018 S90 models

According to some rough math, on a S90 T6 Momentum priced at $59,260, this ends up being about $13,700 - $14,700 off MSRP depending on whether you qualify for loyalty or not.

This is based on a approximate $3000 A-Plan discount, $3,000 Costco incentive, $4,500 Volvo Allowance, and $3,200 Lease Cash, and $1000 Loyalty if applicable.

Has anyone utilized this offer or had experience with leasing through the Costco Auto Program? Because this seems to be a very significant discount.

1 Like

Is it off MSRP? If it is, then it’s only invoice. If you negotiate at least $3K + $2K (from holdback) AND $3K - then it’s really interesting, especially if you have conquest pull-ahead instead of loyalty

Seems like potentially great deal.

I have a 2016 V60 that is leased through next March/April. Anyone know if they are doing pull ahead for current Volvo owners? I was thinking of an Audi S3, Golf R (manual), A4 2.0 (manual) or a Guilia Ti for my next car, but maybe I can go more luxury than I intended if the deal is right. I do like my V60 (it’s amazing on long trips.)

1 Like

It’s only if you lease another Volvo. For Volvo lease you need to have 6 month or less left on your current lease. Someone talked here about pre-paying extra month or two. Ask Volvo

1 Like

A-Plan is pretty much invoice pricing. Also, are you suggesting that Loyalty can’t be combined with Conquest Pull Ahead?

I’m the one that wanted to prepay. I’m still waiting for my dealer to get back to me about whether I can do that, but multiple other dealers told me I could as did Volvo Car Financial Services.

Loyalty can be combined with Volvo lease pull-ahead, yes. But, obviously, not with conquest pull-ahead. You can’t have it both ways.
If you get $3k under invoice + $3k Costco + everything else - then its an awsome deal
Edit: now thinking about having both. I qualified for loyalty and conquest on my last lease and went with higher conquest (my wife’s car). Didn’t even think to ask about adding loyalty also (under my name)

Any idea on the residual and money factor for a 2017 T5 momentum in socal?

Dealer I leased V60 from has one that looks tempting.

.00023 MF and 52% residual on 36/10. 3200 Lease + 2750 Volvo allowance.

Money factor seems high. Do they offer msds?

0.55% is high? Get real.

My bad - missed a zero - it’s very good rate

Still could be better, sure :slight_smile:

inscription is .00007 :slight_smile: or was in july

I am also curious if that Costco 3k is off is on top of all the discount+applicable dealer/Volvo incentives/programs

would be smoking deal if you combine loyalty + pull ahead + 3k Costco on top of the current deals…

The Costco program is a great haggle free program. The plan pricing you receive is MSRP, does NOT include rebates. If the one poster can get 12% off withOUT MARKED up MF or INCEPTIONS on a xc90 or xc60 before rebates on a 2018 please let me know I will lease 2 of them. From my research most dealers won’t budge more than $500 on a 2018

I think there was a guy who leased xc90 t6 2018 MOM for ~10.4% off before any rebates/incentives.

Costco is currently running a “Volvo Special Offer” that provides the car at Volvo A-Plan (invoice pricing) + a $3,000 Costco exclusive incentive, as well as any applicable rebates. My dealer just told me that the $4500 Volvo Allowance on a S90 T6 Momentum and the $3200 Lease cash works with this offer, and hes getting back to me on whether it works with pull-ahead.

let us know the total discount from MSRP before any incentives.

curious if Costco is better than discount I got without.

Will do. My dealer just told me that:

1. I can do the Pull-Ahead and pre-pay.
  2. All incentives are applicable with Costco including Volvo Allowance, Lease Bonus Cash, Loyalty, and Pull-Ahead.

Getting a quote right now and will update you. Based on the Lease Calculator for 36/12, I’m getting a payment of $478 which would satisfy me.

So you are essentially buying yourself out? If you prepay 4 months, for example, and get 6 month pull ahead -you still get monetary equivalent of 2 months payment to apply as CCR (or whatever you want to do with it)