Costco Pricing for Volvo

I believe the Volvo owner pull ahead differs from the conquest pull-ahead in that it essentially just relieves you of your remaining payments with VCFS.

And yep, I’m buying myself out of my current lease. I went way overboard on the miles (almost at 36k after 2 years and 2 months) due to a large commute in last fall and this spring. I’d rather take the loss on 4 months and be in a new car than pay a similar amount just in mileage charges.

Yes, they are different. With conquest they just pay you 6 months and you keep your lease, whatever is left on it.

You don’t take a loss. You still get money for 2 month. Loss would be prepaying anything above 6 months

1 Like

The Costco program does stack. With zero negotiation so far on a 2018 S90 MSRP $59,740 I’ve got a payment of $483/mo + taxes with only first payment at signing for a 36/10k lease. For a 2017 I think you should be able to get sub $400/mo. This dealer has no more 2017’s in stock.

@Ursus

Which Volvo dealership do you prefer in the DC Metro area?

Don Beyer, but I can’t really recommend them since my friend left :slight_smile: It was like pulling the teeth last time. But they are big with 5 stores and I know one GM.

Yes that is quite the conundrum :slight_smile: You could get a great deal on a 2017 if you could find one that is base.

Not a decent deal if you compare it with loaner E300 deals … Unless you are a big big fan of Volvo, that is too much to pay for S90?

1 Like

I know with the General, it’s one or the other…not both. I tried and got shot down. I’d assume Volvo would be the same, but you know what happens when you assume…

Hi!

Of the below incentives. How come I see nothing about lease conquest? and the loyalty finance cash obviously doesn’t apply to a lease, right?

Additionally, should I care about costco’s A plan pricing? Should I be shooting for a sales price below that?

IMHO, the A-plan is good if you want to buy a 2018 (which a dealer wouldn’t discount) or you don’t like to haggle. Also, I believe it locks the doc fee to $100, useful in a state with high doc fees.

For a lease, I think you would get the $500 Loyalty lease cash.

Here is a screenshot from Volvo A-plan pricing. The Costco $3K bonus is the “Elite Bonus”.

Even better is the 2018 lease pricing (there was no information on 2017 lease pricing).

380 seems like a solid deal. would be amazing if someone could get it down to 350.

So if I have an Infiniti on a lease, I could pick up the S90 base for my wife at $380 and still get 6 months worth of payments (about $2400) in addition to the pricing shown? I have exactly 6 months left on my lease.

If you are costco member and have 6 months of payment, you could get a 2017 higher trim model for around

You could get the 2018 lower trim for less, but they are hard to come by?

Does anyone have a screenshot of the a plan pricing w discount like this for the V60? Especially the R design? Thanks

…and if you can find base T5 Mom.

There are 3, 2018 T5 Momentums at Kline Volvo in Minneapolis

Cool, I found only 5 within 100 miles from me (and none base at around $50K)

Lease pricing looks good. Excluding TTL, the $380 mo deal has no security deposit or similar “down?”

What you see is all the information I have. It is a bit suspect because the lease offers for other models all require capital contributions.

Yeah I’d like to know more about this. I went to the Costco Autos site, entered in my Bay Area zip code and they stated they were unable to find any offers on a 2018 XC60. Would love to know generally how to get the Volvo’s at a more attractive price point like you’ve found.