COSTCO $3k +$250 gift card on Volvo S90 MOM

F291ccac95eec1942535475f65909a52_-i-should-laugh-or-facepalm-facepalm-meme_604-453

Let me clarify: what I see for NER is the same :slight_smile:

thanks - im unfamiliar with volvo so i wanted too see an example - ill give it a try and post my answer - i dont see any aggressive advertised leases in northern CA so I guess I need to negotiate

The deals you see here aren’t advertised anywhere.

Can someone tell me approx what I should be paying for an S90 t5 momentum, Costco + any other rebates. 51645k msrp. 12k/36. Nothing down. Willing to put down MSRDs. Ft Lauderdale.

Heated front seats
Convenience package

Since your msrp is lower than the one in the thread below, your monthly should be less. Plug 10% off msrp + the incentives in that thread into calc and that should tell you.

think its because fees in florida are higher than ohio?

I am newbie here and looking to get into S90. This is what my dealer is offering me on 2018 Volvo S90 T6 AWD Inscription. Please let me how am I doing on this deal. I think miscellaneous fees are inflated.
MSRP: $63640
Dealer Discount: $4250
Incentives: Costco $3,000, Lease Bonus - $2,500, Volvo Allowance - 3,750
Sale Price: $50140 (Around 21%off)
MF:.00025
MF: ($38,184) 60%
Monthly payment: $605
Following miscellaneous fees are added
$698 Documentation Fee
$995 Acquisition Fee
$114.50 Registration
$345.90 Various taxes upfront
$240.70 Cap cost reduction

The documentation fee is all profit for the dealer. The dealer discount is too little. Try to aim for 10% off msrp.

@iceking what is the mileage/length?

Acquisition also marked up

60% rv = 2yr 12k … .

its 7.5K for 24 months. I feel acquisition fees of $995 is too high. Is that standard across all dealers or marked up? This is based in TN.

That is marked up but all the dealers I spoke with were using 995.

Base rate for acquisition fee is $695 but most mark it up to $995.

He’s quoting you a plan price with no further negotiation. The non negotiated aplan price is supposed to cap the doc fee at $100.

If I am understanding correctly, $698 Documentation Fee is set by Costco A-Plan?

Look what I found in Costco site about fees " Dealers will be permitted to assess a maximum of $75 in documentary fees, unless (1) a higher maximum documentary fee is specified by law, or (2) the dealer charges all customers the same documentary fee.".

Can I show this to my dealer?

It seems per A plan the doc fee should be $100. But realistically you need to push for a bigger dealer discount.

You can but based on #2 the dealer can charge any amount as long as they charge that same amount to everyone.

1 Like

i will go back to dealer for more discounts.