Volvo S90 T5 MOM - $331/mo $700 DAS

First time hackr here, let me know how I did, all negotiated via e-mail and headed in tomorrow to sign papers. (As long as they don’t pull a fast one I think I have a good deal, they haven’t told me exactly all the fees so deal could be slightly higher or lower, I just filled in with some guesstimates) I told the dealer $700 would be the max I put down to cover DAS.

Thanks to everyone here, I’ve been looking around and researching for weeks now and you guys pushed me in the right direction.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Volvo S90 T5 Momentum FWD

• Momentum plus package, Convenience package, 19" Wheels, Heated Seats/Wheel, Trunk spoiler -

**MSRP: $55,375
**Selling Price: $40,000 (28% off with everything)
**Monthly Payment: $331 (tax in)
**Down Payment: $700
**MSD: 5 MSD payments - $1875
**Incentives: $9,500 ($2,000 Volvo allowance, $2,500 Lease bonus, $2,000 Regional, $3,000 A-Plan)

**Months: 24
**Annual Mileage: 10,000
**MF: .00026
**Residual: 60%

**Zip Code: 33313
**Leasehackr Score: 14.1 w/ MSD
**Pre-filled Calculator link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Volvo&msrp=55,375&sales_price=40000&months=24&mf=.00026&dp=0&doc_fee=208&acq_fee=699&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=60&reg_fee=149&sales_tax=6&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true&miles=10000&msd=5

8 Likes

10.5% dealer discount and getting the to apply a plan over 6% is not bad at all. You might be able to get them to go a little more with the dealer discount. Some dealers have been in the 11-12% range, but you’re not far off.

That extra $2000 regional incentive helps greatly.

5 MSDs should be $1,750.

Thank you sir, headed in soon

Hi Which state is this? And how do I get A plan?

Through your employer or currently, be a costco member

Hey @aTriz, noticed you’re in South Florida. Would you mind sharing the dealer you worked with?

I second that @aTriz, not interested in S90 but maybe they can provide some other good offers. Thanks!

any clue if I can find this in LA?

There are plenty of dealers in socal that have been willing to do 10%+ off before incentives/rebates. (Rusnak, mission Viejo, Culver City)

Plug that into the calculator with the current rates/incentives and see where that puts you.

1 Like

Are dealers willing to do 10% on T6 Inscription ?
With reduced Residual (3%) this month, I am unable to find one very compelling. I am looking for one in the midwest or Pacific NW (moving and hence will transport).

The best I have been able to get to is 6% off MSRP (a-plan price) plus all the incentives ?

Some in South California may do 11+%. You need to shop via emails. Never go to a dealership in person.

Thanks. The areas where I can shop, cannot find anyone who would go under 6% or A-Plan price :frowning:
Tried several of them through email and inventory is also low. Most dealer’s don’t have an T6 Ins. Will keep trying.

I pretty much communicated with almost all southern California dealers and they weren’t willing to do 11%. Getting 10% was slightly a challenge but doable.

Mission Viejo agreed to 11% off on an inscription without much effort for me towards the end of last month.

Would you mind sharing all the current incentives you received for SoCal besides CostCo? Looking to pull the trigger today, thank you.

What is the tax rate, or tax amount included in you lease payment?

Go to Volvo’s website and build car. It will show incentives when you pull up purchase/lease.
Be sure to put in your zip.

Thank you sir.

I’m there now but it’s not showing any incentives when I pull up the zip code?

https://ebusiness.dealertrack.com/Suite/index.html?embedId=drsw0&accountId=3063514&modelRefresh=false&defaultFinanceType=lease&year=2018&make=Volvo&model=S90&style=T6%20AWD%20Momentum&price=55095.00&msrp=55095.00&volvoModelId=23899420C131&zip=#PaymentDetailsPlace:0:55095:0

1 Like