COSTCO $3k +$250 gift card on Volvo S90 MOM

What the title said!!

I do know that COSTCO is offering the $3k +$250 gift card again!

4 Likes

Give it a little time and volvo cars calculator will update along with edmunds forums.

1 Like

VOLVO SPECIAL OFFER
Purchase or lease an eligible, new Volvo May 1, 2018 – July 2, 2018 to receive:*

• Volvo Employee Pricing
  • Costco member incentives
  • $3,000 incentive on a 2018 S90, V90 & V90 Cross Country
  • $750 incentive on a 2018 XC90 & XC60
  • Additional national Volvo incentives for which you qualify
  • Plus, receive a $250 Costco Cash Card after completing a Costco Auto Program survey
1 Like

I wanna know what Volvo is offering this month. I live in 40312.

Anyone aware whether conquest (6 month) coming up?

1 Like

build your car on their website and go for your zip - you’ll see the amounts right there.

Discussed in this thread: 2018 Volvo S90 T6 MOM - Last Day of the Month Deal $237/mo

GUYS !
Read the FINE print. you have to be a member by May1st 2018. So TODAY is the LAST DAY !

*To qualify for the Volvo Special Offer, you must 1) be a current Costco member by May 1, 2018;

1 Like

Before anyone gets too crazy about this … this is an AT INVOICE DEAL only. Cannot be under invoice and is a FIXED price. Not going to be anywhere near the 237 we previously saw.

2 Likes

I was told by a dealer in southern California that as of May 1 you can no longer stack A-plan on top of other incentives if the price is lower than invoice… Can anyone confirm?

By that do you mean that they will sell you the car at invoice including this deal? Deal is not stack able with Volvo’s rebates?

It is stackable with Volvo rebates, however you cannot get it cheaper than invoice. All of the crazy volvo deals have been 3-4k under invoice.

3 Likes

Is this just for Costco or for all A-Plan? VCOA can still go under invoice if you meet their “seasoning” requirements?

All of A-Plan. There really isn’t much of a benefit of having Aplan if your dealer goes deep.

The stipulation of at invoice plus drop in RV isn’t exactly the outcome I foresaw. Deal window closed.

Well the invoice stipulation has been in the pipeline for a while, it isn’t actually news. The drop in RV, is news though.

1 Like

The 55/56% down to 52% is killing the deal completely.

I have to think the aggressive discounts of the past few months would eventually pressure the RV downward. There is no way the S90 will be worth 63-65% of MRSP in 24 months.

Just wait a few months, they will either increase RV or increase incentives after a few slow months. When I leased my 2018 at end of 2017, RV for 24 months was like 57%, but there were $13k in incentives.

Too late. Now you have to get 17% off straight up to compensate for a-plan’s 3k loss on a 60k car (12% + 3k) considering same RV/MF

Virtually impossible unless you bribe the finance guy to take a loss across the board