COSTCO $3k +$250 gift card on Volvo S90 MOM

was an Inscription turns out

So far Iā€™m just able to get down to 22.5% off total (59.5k), with 405 pmt w/o tax. Nothing crazy.

Agreeā€¦I leased a 2018 S90 last August (24mo) and the dealer is reluctant to give me 65% of the original MSRP after 8 months of use (3300 miles). Current buyout is approx $45k with orig MSRP of $64k. Will try to sell it privately (lease transfers not allowed) although everyone on this list knows this is a car you lease, not purchase. Should have leased the V90cc but there were no deals on it at the time.

Yoyr statement got me thinking. With Volvoā€™s horrible real world RVs, Volvo may have put themselves in a corner. If they ever drop the RVs to a realisitic number, their lease deals are going to become non competitive. At the same time, a huge number of Volvos are going to be coming off lease. Whatā€™s an off lease low mileage CPO S90 going for once all the 24 leases start returning. Probably way way below the provides residual.

Quick sanity checkā€¦ 61k MSRP T6 mom AWD @ 400/mo w/o tax? 24mo/7.5

1 Like

due at signing ? 202020202

5800:
5k msd
800: 1st month and acq fees.

$695 acq fee + ~450 first month != $800

Aware :wink: I assume itā€™s the wording from the dealer and its their fees and actual acq rolled in. However they want to make 400 happen. Worth going for?

They are probably rolling over part of the acq in the lease. My dealers doing the same.

Depending on your need, if you can wait, there might be a little more room.

also on your region.

If itā€™s in your budget and at least 10% off + all incentives + buy rate - then sure, why not.

I can wait, but seems like come June, deals will be worse? (Just like everyone thought May would be until they pushed it out).

I meant wait another week. Lets see how it goes another weekend. I think theres another 500 to 800 room in there. what region are you in ?

Midwest/Southeast. OH/KY/TN

Wait it out a week. 202020202

1 Like

thanks

do you know if it also applies to V90?

has anyone done the math ?

The a plan stuff applies to the v90 but the non a plan incentives offered arenā€™t nearly as good on the v90. Last month, Volvo offered about $6k more in incentives on the s90 than the v90 (and about $3k more on the s90 than the v90cc).

1 Like

Same a-plan, same Volvo incentives, same MF, different RV on V90/V90CC.
@snover - You do the math, just get your numbers.