COSTCO $3k +$250 gift card on Volvo S90 MOM

i will go back to dealer for more discounts.

I have few dealers tell me that they cannot go lower than Employee pricing after using Costco incentives. Is that right?

Donā€™t bring up the Costco/Samā€™s discount until the very very end of the negotiation. Thatā€™s what I did, I made sure about $13.5K off MSRP then at the last minute I tacked on the Costco/Samā€™s Club discount for an additional $3K off their best offer. At first they were like, oh that discount needs a valid pin number etc etcā€¦ and I said, I know and I have it readily available, so I provided it and he validated over the phone to seal in the price of the car.

Most dealers will usually ask you during the first conversation if you have Costco membership :slight_smile:

And they are specifically warned by Volvo not to do it.

thatā€™s the mistake I am doing currentlyā€¦ bringing up Costco incentives. You all are awesome.

Mine didnā€™t loll

Neither did the other 4 different dealers I scouted around until I settled on this one.

Even if that warning is in writing from corporate, they dont care. Cause when I was hunting for deals in SFL, every dealer asked me about Sams last month and it was Costco this month.

i guess its a FL dealer thing LOL

1 Like

Not even, it is. But most donā€™t care, true. The same way they donā€™t care that brokered deals are not eligible for A-plan (or dealers will be charged back) :wink:

1 Like

Thatā€™s great info. Iā€™m looking into a 90cc and I want to ensure I only give away certain information at certain times throughout the process.