[Chicagoland / Illinois] Orior Auto Group - LEXUS JANUARY 2021 DEALS

Hey All -

I’ve been working out deals for family and friends using this website for some time now, and felt that there was a lacking in broker availability / deals in the Midwest / Chicagoland region (as compared to the East and West coasts :slight_smile:) so I decided to jump in the game.

Here are some examples of the personal deals I’ve completed:

1. Signed: 2021 Lexus RX350 - $460/month ($1,040 DAS)
  2. Signed: 2020 Lexus UX250H; $330/month ($1500 DAS)
  3. Signed: 2019 VW Jetta S - $198/month ($456 DAS)

I’m working with my Lexus counterpart to get an Excel document populated and live for you ASAP. Looking to expand to Acura, Volvo, etc. soon - stay tuned.

Currently only able to serve the Chicagoland / Illinois area.

Broker fee: $399 (that means, to break even on my fee, I have to get you a deal ~$11/month better than what you can get yourself… :slight_smile:)

Please reach out to me at Info@OriorAutoGroup.com or through PM here if interested with the following information:

Model and trim:
Desired lease term and yearly mileage:
Any incentives you qualify for:
Zip code (where vehicle will be registered):
Credit score:

I look forward to serving you.

3 Likes

Not actually looking right now, but am curious what the cheapest lease you have right now is for an 800+ credit score for 60642 and no incentives. Feel free to disregard since I’m not a serious buyer :slight_smile:

Replied via PM! Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d be curious as well. Same zipcode. 60642

Cheapest 3 row SUV AWD 60046?

Checking pricing also. Area code 60516.

Lexus UHx awd 10k 36mo for 50023 please. Current Toyota and Lexus lease from March 2020 if loyalty available.

Also looking for camero lt1

Thank you

@Bbqchipsfan I just emailed you seeing if you can work a deal on a 21 Camaro LT1

Hey all! For everyone asking for the best 3 row SUV pricing in the Chicagoland area:

2020 Acura MDX Base
MSRP: $47,525
36/7.5K
$419/month WITH tax (7%); first month’s payment + registration ($326) DAS
Includes conquest; can further reduce monthly payment with military or college grad

2020 Acura MDX Tech
MSRP: $52,395
36/7.5K
$491/month WITH tax (7%); first month’s payment + registration ($326) DAS
Includes conquest; can further reduce monthly payment with military or college grad

Please email me at Info@OriorAutoGroup.Com if interested!