Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

GM trying to give your colleagues a chance to catch up?

for those that have been waiting, CVRP is funded now.

https://cleanvehiclerebate.org/eng/rebate-funding-status?utm_source=waitlistpdate&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dealershipoutreach

3 Likes

eh lol kind of. had to keep the lights on. lol.

but on the plus side I can broker for non-Chevy deals now with this office I work with in LA. :grinning::grinning::smile::smile::smile:

1 Like

COSTCO PROGRAM STARTS IN OCTOBER. YOU HAVE TO BE A MEMBER BEFORE THE PROGRAM BEGINS TO GET ANY REBATE OR CASH CARDS OR WHATEVER INCENTIVE THEY OFFER THIS YEAR.

6 Likes

Can these Costco offers be used on leases?

the past years, yes

Hope the Costco offers can be used for leases, Iā€™ll wait for Oct to see what is offered. Thanks for finding that @chevysalesgirl

1 Like

Nice!
I was wondering where you had gone to. Havenā€™t seen a post in like a week, was starting to worry :sweat_smile:

1 Like

haha my sandbag is full. it happens. GM being on strike didnā€™t help anything, just one of those months. excited to get October started and get back to normal.

I leased my current 2017 Suburban with the Costco incentive. It all worked like a charm. My lease is up in November and will most likely lease another one if I can get a similar deal.

1 Like

When did they add the requirement to be a member before the deal starts?

In 2016, when I was looking at Volt and Bolt, I was able to buy an Excecutive Plan in December less than a week before leasing my Volt. I received the CostcoAuto discount, and the $700 gift card.

the only loophole was renewing members. but the program has gotten tighter year after year. like not stackable with employee f&f anymore.

1 Like

may be time to move on from Chevy. Iā€™ll see what the look like when October hits.

Thanks for the info!

1 Like

6 deals in 3 days. lets go. bolt EV federal rebate on purchase cuts in half next month. 2019s are starting to run slimā€¦

Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com

1 Like

@chevysalesgirl - Bolt premier for 27k? can I put down a deposit over the phone?

so the whole problem this month was that they switch the rebates around and $2500 of the consumer rebate actually goes to the dealer not the customer.
so that ad is wrong and supposed to be retracted.
thatā€™s why my deals got put on hold to begin with was because it was not a consumer rebate. the max customer rebate is 8000 with lease loyalty. which i discount the 2500 either way from sell price. but it was just off on selling price to negative line.

1 Like

deal no longer available.

1 Like

I reckon buy outright and take the fed ev rebate

1 Like

almost all of the deals this month have been purchase. but the lease is also $500 cheaper than it was before.