Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Since I get asked for a lot of lease quotes, I wanted to give samples for each vehicle. MSRP may vary the payment. Most include competitive lease rebate and bonus tag. Each lease is really aggressive and the lowest our dealership will go… unless you want to come in and haggle more :slight_smile:

2017 Volt LT
MSRP $34,295
$0 out of pocket
$275 per month including tax
36 months / 10,000 miles per year
(includes $500 competitive rebate for leasing any current vehicle & bonus tag)

2017 Cruze LT
MSRP $22,720
$0 out of pocket
$135 per month including tax
24 months / 10,000 miles per year
(includes $1500 competitive rebate for leasing any current vehicle & bonus tag)

2017 Trax LT
MSRP $24,290
$0 out of pocket
$121 per month including tax

2017 Malibu LS
MSRP $24,100
$0 out of pocket
$237 per month including tax

2017 Equinox LT
MSRP $24,100
$0 out of pocket
$258 per month including tax
(includes $1500 competitive rebate for leasing any current vehicle & NO bonus tag)

2017 Camaro LT
MSRP $29,090
$0 out of pocket
$478 per month including tax
(includes $2,000 rebate for current Ford Mustang Owners/lease & bonus tag)

2017 Colorado LT
MSRP $32,895
$0 out of pocket
$330 per month including tax

2017 Silverado LT
MSRP $32,895
$0 out of pocket
$488 per month including tax
(includes $500 competitive rebate for leasing any current vehicle & bonus tag)

2017 Traverse LS
MSRP $33,095
$0 out of pocket
$252 per month including tax

2017 Tahoe LS
MSRP $48,830
$0 out of pocket
$431 per month including tax

2017 Bolt EV LT
MSRP $38,245
$0 out of pocket
$340 per month including tax
(includes $3500 rebate)

Trish @ Premier Chevrolet Buena Park
texting works best, thanks! 9097813640

15 Likes

The Silverado deal is Horrendous. Who in there right mind goes for that? The Camaro is autrocous as well. How are salesmen not ashamed to quote these numbers, let alone work for a company that attempts to take advantage of potential customers like this.

2 Likes

How is that taking advantage. Residuals and rebates are what they are. Dealer discount is up to a point. Some cars just do not lease well.

9 Likes

It is what it is – I spent about 5 minutes looking at a Camaro and bailed, there is really nothing you can do with that vehicle on a lease.

The Colorado “Work Truck” (not LT) should have 82-83% RV on 24 months so that can be close to $100/mo but not the model and terms above.

$488/mo — hmmm? Maserati or camaro or Silverado? Yes, I know the Maserati had $2,500 in drive-offs

Do i need to show screenshots of my negative front gross to make it clear how discounted it is…

7 Likes

From my light research that is pretty standard for a truck. Silverado and F150 are similar and do not lease well. Ram leases much better but only for specific trim and Cab combinations.

Can’t compare a LS traverse. Need to keep the models the same to compare…

They’re all in totally different segments. I think that she did a great job posting these and we have to remember that a car doesn’t always lease well. Some of y’all are being way too harsh

7 Likes

It is not being harsh, I mean, maybe some are being harsh haha, but really let’s call it what it is. If she didn’t want questions, then she should also publish all the info SELLING price, residual, money factor, full list of rebates, drive offs. etc. (I know these are $0 drives but the drive offs exist they are just rolling them into the lease - this way one can see the net effect on the price after drive off).

Publishing just MSRP and payment (without all of the other details) is just a tactic used to get people to get in the door and then get talked into paying more. It is also a way to keep you from shopping. If these were the “best” deal among competitors then she would not have to hide these other details. It is being less than completely up front, which are the type of sales persons that most people on here are trying to avoid. There are plenty of other straight shooters out there.

7 Likes

Do you know how long it takes to type up a complete list for every vehicle we offer with all the rates and residual and everything whilst trying to sell cars from people already in front of you. Maybe some of these deals can be beat, but it’s how we bottom our prices here which we look at all dealers ad’s in LA and OC and try to beat them. If someone wants to work with me to buy a car, they get full transparency.

I wasn’t #1 in internet sales last month because I hide prices and screw people. http://www.premierchevybp.com/

28 Likes

Chevygirl

Looking for a new Volt PREM (36/15) with 2K drive off.

MSRP = $37940 (w/driver confidence) after $1000 discount listed on chevy website

Pepperdust

Can you give me your best lease quote?

• Tier one credit
  • current Volt lease expires in July
  • any pull ahead programs?
  • 7% tax rate

Thanks

You did well. You don’t set residuals , etc… thank you for posting these. Many people will benefit, the ones that don’t like them just don’t need to get them; complaining won’t get them anywhere but upset.

5 Likes

Thanks for posting – providers of information should always be welcome.

Can someone with the knowledge/info post more details on the Colorado work truck deal (around $100 per month???)? I’m intrigued.

If I was interested in the 2017 Cruze LT, what would the one pay amount be?

1 Like

It is an unconfirmed deal but it seems possible

24/10k 83% RV
If you can get a 10% discount (from discount + Bonus Tags + Conquest Cash + rebates for $3,500 total) for a $35k MSRP truck, you basically have $35,000 * 7% = $2,450 depreciation cost / 24 = $102/mo + interest + tax.

Very interesting. A local dealer shows a work truck (WT) with bonus tag. I’m emailing them and will see if I can organize a deal.

My cruze lease is up in November. Was wondering if there’s a way to do a trade in for a new Chevy cruze without having to pay any additional payments in my current lease. Thanks!

Each lease is different so if that is your goal, the dealer can make up numbers to make it match perfectly to your current payment. That is also NOT a good way to negotiate. There are drive-off fees, etc. and loyalty rebates (which you may not have been eligible for when you got your first Chevy) so you really want to LOWER your monthly payment if anything. When you leased your old Cruze, you probably didn’t see this forum so you should get a much bette deal this time around. What is your payment now?

Paying $119 after taxes for 2 year/24k miles. That’s with $700 down and $700 back with the Costco deal

2017 Camaro LT
MSRP $29,090
$0 out of pocket
$478 per month including tax
(includes $2,000 rebate for current Ford Mustang Owners/lease & bonus tag)

this one is bananas im afraid to see the ss lease