Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

I’m helping my boss with leaving this car, in NorCal. The best I’m offered is 180+tax with 4k down, total 11200 payment over 36 months. How do I bring the dealer down by 1k.

Lease from Trish?

1 Like

no, from fremontchevy and capitol.

@chevyphil works at capitol?

10 car hail mary todaaay. :slight_smile:

text 9097813640
twohler@premierautomotive.com

2 Likes

Me too… 10 away

2 Likes

Hope you guys got your ten cars. For the non dealers , can you explain what happens when you meet the ten car quota? Get A plaque? A vacation? Extra $500?

1 Like

haha. I hit my quota before I went to Vegas. The 10 cars was so that the store hits their number with GM Gods. :blush: which we did :clap:t2: :partying_face:
happy Managers is happy life in the car business. :rofl:

4 Likes

I got only 6 of the 10. On my plan it’s not about money it’s more about personal goals.

Our store never hits their goal because they number is always outrageous :crazy_face:

1 Like

looks like from the rules and guidelines that it’s both 2019 and 2020 get the Costco card this year. will confirm today. :partying_face:

2 Likes

i’ll finish up the numbers tomorrow. Gmsupplier is not compatible with Costco. nor is any other supplier.
there’s are certain vehicles, like the Tahoe, Traverse, Suburban that it is better to use the GMsupplierdiscount.com rebate than get your Costco card on the lease.

GM is still on strike and new inventory is not dropping. if you know what you want, i suggest making a move soon as inventory will start slimming until they get their shit together.

Trish

no more 2019 Traverse?

for the off colors and weird configurations they are still out there and I have a couple. But for the most part everything is in 2020 and the deal is comparable so it doesn’t really matter.

will they get cleared out with more aggressive discount at the end of year? :slight_smile:

2020s started dropping a while ago so really it’ll be more of a no inventory thing.

the Silverado leases got much better. My deals may or may not get shut off again week by week so please let me know ASAP if you’re in the market. spread the word on Costco :wink:

Trish

w/ supplier or Costco & any lease. 7.75% tax
12800 on 10k
13200 on 12k
14200 on 15k

4200 DAS. w/ supplier or Costco & any lease. 7.75% tax
280 incl tax on 10k
292 incl tax on 12k
320 incl tax on 15k

cleanvehiclerebate.org - 2500
scecleanfuel.com - 1000
costco - 700 exec

Trish

1 Like

if anyone needs or knows of anyone that needs assistance in widlfire evacuations up in the valley i have two trucks for stuff and friends in Acton evacuating horses. 9097813640

https://www.fire.ca.gov/incidents/

12 Likes

The 2020 Equinox LT has midnight edition with leather back again.

Thank you so much Trisha @chevysalesgirl for my Silverado got me a great deal fast and very smooth transaction I’m sending you all of my friends and family

2 Likes