Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Email sent…

1 Like

numbers are up. take note, they realllly tried to gear purchase rebates this month. leases stayed very similar. will be in for the next week, then gone 12-15.

Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com

Can you share the $22,500 Bolt EV LT breakdown? Thanks!

10500 in rebate. rest is discount.

confirmed that the CVRP funding has been approved. they are waiting from funds from the state to payout those that were waitlisted.

That’s a very generous discount compared the NorCal dealerships.

1 Like

Hello,

Looking for Traverse with Sunroof, Leather and Forward Collision / Lane Assist package.

My zip is 11801 and looking for 10K per year.

East coast @benedetto @nyclife

fyi everyone. this is what equipment i mean by LT +

DRIVER CONFIDENCE PACKAGE

• REAR PARK ASSIST
  • REAR CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT
  • LANE CHANGE ALERT W/SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT

COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE

• INSIDE REARVIEW MIRROR, DIMMING
  • DRIVER & FRONT PASSENGER HEATED SEATS
  • LEATHER WRAP HEATED STEERING WHEEL

DRIVER CONFIDENCE II PACKAGE

• HEADLAMPS, INTELLIBEAM, AUTOMATIC HIGH-BEAM
  • FOLLOWING DISTANCE INDICATOR
  • FORWARD COLLISION ALERT
  • LANE KEEP ASSIST WITH LANE DEPARTURE WARNING
  • LOW SPEED FORWARD AUTOMATIC BRAKING
  • FRONT PEDESTRIAN BRAKING WITH PEDESTRIAN DETECTION
3 Likes

Hey Trish, does “lease loyalty (+1K non-gm)” mean you get an additional $1k off if you have a non-gm lease?

means the price is 1k higher.

ohhh :frowning:

Still a good deal though.

1 Like

i will be gone from now - Monday at 10am.
if you need to come in over the weekend because your lease is ending please text me first. if you try to walk in it’ll be a disaster. I’ll put you in touch with someone that works like I do to go over everything beforehand.

Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com

3 Likes

Hi all - I just wanted to let you know that Trish (chevysalesgirl) is the real deal. I contacted her earlier this week about a 2019 Silverado 4x4 and not only did she have the exact one in stock that I was looking for, but she had the best price I could find within 500 miles of Orange County. I sold cars in the past and I’ve leased dozens of cars myself so I’m pretty experienced and impatient with dealer games. Trish and her team gave me one of the easiest and no-BS experiences I have had. If you’re looking for a Chevy in SoCal do yourself a favor and get in touch with her.

I just took delivery of my Silverado and I’m 100% satisfied with the truck and the service their team gave me. Thanks Trish!

• Gabe S
5 Likes

Hello Trish im looking to get info on a lease for a Chevy Volt can you help

Joel

If you look at her spreadsheet that she shares all the time, it says she is permanently sold out of Volts

3 Likes

I haven’t had a Volt in stock for a long time. I haven’t tried dealer trading for one, most stores are sitting on theirs since it’s the last of them forever.

What, are they nostalgic about the Volt or something? Lol

Does your dealership offer shipping option to NorCal?

yes we do but my deals on hold right now.