Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

today is the last day of costco and the current pricing. i have 4 silver premiers and a couple LTs floating around.

@chevysalesgirl Are these valid in NJ?

Trish is in California, not Jersey

1 Like

different regions have different rebates and incentives. so they might not be applicable anyway.

got the final roll call on bolts. as of this moment.

h4188964 43510 black
h4188734 42530 silver
h4188977 42530 silver

h4189862 38355 arctic blue
h4189883 38750 kinetic blue

iā€™m taking a break for the next few days. iā€™ll throw up this months specials on friday. and taking some days off this week.

4 Likes

anddd here it is.

gmsupplierdiscount.com
gmmilitarydiscount.com
gmeducatordiscount.com
gmcollegediscount.com

Bolt leases have increased almost $100 in three months. Rebates down to $3100.

yep. the volt cheaper than the bolt now.

which goes to the statement I make, that people that try to figure out the ā€œbestā€ time to get a lease are going about it wrong. while dealerships might have more incentive to give you a better deal at some point in time, the vast majority of the discount you get is going to be manufacturer oriented and that isnā€™t timed in the same way.

well every time chevrolet blows out a product line, the leases get higher. the low cruze of march, went up since then. same thing with the volt, which now dealers have plenty so the deals are aggresstive. when dealers get sufficient inventory again then the specials come back, but with the demand and rebates available, it likely wonā€™t be too soon.

just got middled out of another deal from the bolt ev chaos. if you reach out to my dealership first, please DO NOT contact me. youā€™re on your own for quotes and i donā€™t work so my coworkers get paid. not to be a bitch about it but i am 100% commission and talking to people at my store then buying a car from me is like having someone take away half your days work because your coworker walked in the roomā€¦

yes, we are a truecar dealer, a costco dealer, every affiliate program under the sun. i can assure you iā€™m below that advertised pricing.

5 Likes

Fortunately I got in mid October for LT 36/10k one pay under $6k.

@chevysalesgirl what are Bolt leases like now?

Click on the Google Doc spreadsheet like 7 posts upā€¦ or itā€™s always in her profile page as well. But TLDR version: a lot worse than they were 2-3 months ago.

true. trying to work on that to see if i can get it lower but itā€™s a process. the structure just isnā€™t what it was.

not showing screen captures anymoreā€¦ thanks

not showing screen captures anymoreā€¦ thanks

So you want the car for free !

pretty sure what s/he said was:
With a Max of $1000 down. I am looking for under $150/m.

that isnt free

1 Like