Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Isn’t escalade made by Cadillac? This is a Chevy forum bro, but just to be nice here’s the link for you:

1 Like

bolt update. looked like i had a about 5 LTs left and another 4 premiers. my only fully loaded premiers are black.

sorry to everyone i haven’t responded to. if you saw the shitshow here, you’d understand. we still have at least 10 left as of right now.

Shitshow confirmed. Was there to see it. Many Bolts sold. I took one too! Thanks Tricia.

1 Like

Shitshow as in starving North Koreans rushing to a pizza buffet? With Bolts being the pizza?

1 Like

it’s been fun though.

still have about 7 bolts or so. lots didn’t get inspected by service yet. but we can contract them now that theyre on the ground.

Employees had to shoo people away from sold Bolts. It’s been a while since I’ve seen a good shooing.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: accurate.

i think i have about 5 silver no package premiers.
3 black fully loaded premiers.

3 white LTs, two base, two with LT packages.
two arctic base LT.

no gray, kinetic, orange or red in either trim.
all of them have dc fast charge.

@ Chevysalesgirl,
Can you share your numbers for the White LT?

Thanks

^^^^ which msrp? i posted where im at above. 5k off msrp.

i’ll be in today until 6p and off tomorrow. back in tuesday. if you come tomorrow, we have cars, ask for someone in internet sales.

Hi, I am interested in a volt or Bolt. With a Max of $1000 down. What’s the best Lease del you can offer. I am looking for under $150/m

Thanks

Azim

I’m interested in winning the lottery and world peace. But … you know … reality.

4 Likes

God, I hope this is a joke.

1 Like

He’s a newbie to the forum. Probably doesn’t know how to navigate the forum yet. If he wants a deal, at least put some effort in learning how to navigate the website. Nobody gets a deal from laziness.

Posting my positive experience with Tricia @chevysalesgirl at Premier Automotive! New Year’s Eve, we were car shopping all day, and at the end were debating very closely between the Kia Soul EV and the Bolt. We texted and called Tricia up, she was super straight with us, honestly no hassle experience, and after haggling with dealers all day, Tricia was super refreshing. The deals she posts are the exact price you walk out the door for, no haggling or difficult experience. Even when she was driving on her way to vacation, she called us back to help make sure we had an internet sales manager take care of us (Mikey, also super awesome), and eased our minds about everything. Now proud leasee of a Premier Bolt w/ both packages @ $0 OOP, 12k mi/yr, $365/mo, exactly like she posted above. Highly recommend her and Mikey. Thank you Tricia!

4 Likes

240 mi Bolt > 120 mi Soul, for only $300/yr more total on the lease (again at fully loaded Premier).
200hp/266 torque > 109hp/210 torque.
The right decision for sure.

1 Like

Does that monthly figure include all the taxes and DMV fees? Do you know if you were taxed on the lease cash amount which in your deal is either $3270 or $3770.

yeah everything is included in the structure with $0 down.

glad it all worked out before i hit the desert and lost reception. happy new years!

1 Like